Remember the air raid 2?

Oh hell yeah...I love those cause they were freaking tough. I used them outdoor and lasted for quite a while. I wouldn't mind copping a couple if they bring them back.

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Originally Posted by torres

remind me of jordan viii
*Looks at post count*
smh.gif
Go back to the Jordan Forum newb
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
dude going hard on dude..   yea smh for dude

anyone have the style and color code for the White pair that retroed about a year ago? I am mad I slept on them..These are classics!

I wanted these back in the day like crazy. I would try to cop but I probably wouldn't get to ever where them. F a sharkalaid these are heat.

Originally Posted by Control Are

Had these in the 8th grade and wore em to the ground. Would love to find em DS for the collection

raid2.jpg

mm mm mmm! there you have em! Beautiful!

"Peace" Air Raid II's
pimp.gif

Me and my fam used to stunt on the elementary #%!% back in the day w/ those, our 8 Ball leathers and Cross Colours jumpers
pimp.gif

God I loved these. Appreciate the post. Had a pair in like 8th grade, real tough outdoors.

Nike could put these crisscrossing straps on any shoe and I'd probably but it. I even like the Shark-A-Laid...

These are still one of my favorites and I'll admit, I was disappointed when Nike didn't bring these back in the black nubuck color way.  I had my OG pair for years and received a lot of love for them anyhow pics below enjoy

Originally Posted by dbcooper

My first pair of nikes. wish they would come out again. Ive seen the white ones and gthe blk and grey. but never this pair
Always wanted these
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom