Remember the air raid 2?

Originally Posted by allthingsjordan

isnt there a white pair with the same midsole?

If these retro'ed this year, I'd cop for sure. this colorway looks hotttttt
devil.gif

That white retro pair is actually the Air Raid 1 in all white leather and they painted the midsole like kinte cloth. I hate those things. It's another little mind-game thing Nike was playing. Too cheap to start production on the actual air raids even though they know it's a shoe Air Raid heads want, so they color up the 1's like that. They could have at least done it on a black nubuck pair to make it somewhat close to the OG's.

Originally Posted by BigBallinBruce

Originally Posted by allthingsjordan

isnt there a white pair with the same midsole?

If these retro'ed this year, I'd cop for sure. this colorway looks hotttttt
devil.gif

these came out about 2 summers ago and sat on the shelves forever

they even went down to 29.99 at dr jays  

Against my better judgment i grabbed both pair that retroed while i was working at finishline a while back. The black and grey pair wore really awkward and the white and kente cloth pair yellowed horribly on the mesh and looked beat after a couple easy wears. Id love to see the "Live Together, Play Together pair" pair retro but only if there is a major upgrade on the material used.

i wish nike could retro these..especially the white & black joints and also the no wood too.

I loved them, that was a nice shoe back in the day!
Matter of fact it is still nice, but I think I would pass, if it will come out!

3e2361c4478f086d6a60e481cbdafaa7033d08db.jpg

f6926eb4320c2640e33ceff411aaa11a56420bcb.jpg
32836e0f44ea098f6da1e9b1cd83f5d492d15065.jpg

I have the Grey version (which matches these ones below), but can't find it. I've also seen the wrap-up jacket/pants set on eBay before. A li'l too Cross Colors for my taste (the warm-up), but I love these joints and the Air Raid Is, too...
8a536c7247ee0b336ce1eeadc728f491823d3c61.jpg

i remember my mom getting these for me back in 3rd grade at ross for really cheap. Loved these shoes. Such a 90's flash back

I remember these. 
We used to hurt them in the 9th grade with the nylon nike pants, tee, and leather Africa medalians. 
laugh.gif

The Air Raid 1 Black/Silver was unmatched under the Malcolm  X pleather jacket.
pimp.gif

I had 2 pairs of these back in the day.... the black pair and I had a brown pair.. anyone remember the brown pair?

^this dude is lame you aint on here to talk about sneakers you on here to complain about stuff that dont even matter get outta here with all that

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

^this dude is lame you aint on here to talk about sneakers you on here to complain about stuff that dont even matter get outta here with all that
says the guy complaining about me, what a hypocrite 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom