Remy Ma-shETHER***Nicki Minaj diss***

Ehhh

*releases scathing 7 min diss aimed at one of the most popular rappers, bringing up controversial topics such as her pedophilic brother*

*gets bothered that it went viral*

How does that make sense? She knew damn well what that track was about to do.

She talking about how it's crazy how people will celebrate women attacking each other, but threw Foxy in the diss for no reason at all. Had _'s puzzled wondering why Foxy was even releasing a response track :lol:

This is not how I saw her tryna capitalize off the buzz at all, I feel her tho I guess

Edit: did it just in time for Women's Day too :lol:

http://www.marieclaire.com/celebrity/news/a25689/remy-ma-womens-issues-freestyle/

Last edited:
What it really sounds to me is that Remy didn't capitalize (money) off shether like she would have liked, so she's sending an olive branch to Nicki for them to reconcile and do a commercial track together

She's definitely following on that Nas trajectory at this point

What it really sounds to me is that Remy didn't capitalize (money) off shether like she would have liked, so she's sending an olive branch to Nicki for them to reconcile and do a commercial track together

She's definitely following on that Nas trajectory at this point

You don't actually believe this do you? :lol:

The reach here is epic

You don't actually believe this do you?
laugh.gif

The reach here is epic
ohwell.gif
 I have a long wingspan, I guess

Cmon bro all of a sudden she doing freestyles about women's rights, talking about how she hate tearing other women down and hate how people love to see females beef?

That's like me shooting two _'s and then complaining about gun violence :lol:

Read it how you want to. I think it's pretty clear what she tryna do.

Last edited:
Doubt she looking for an olive branch lol.

Probably black-balled by other rappers/labels though.

it'll get hard for remy when it's time to hit award shows and such when nicki pulls a 50 and says she won't perform if remys there

No woman privilege b, she got the same rules to follow as meek. If he waited too long then she waited far too long. Anything short of no Vaseline is a fail.

I promise I knew the Wayne and drake feature was coming. That's her and Wayne go to when they wanna put out albums

it'll get hard for remy when it's time to hit award shows and such when nicki pulls a 50 and says she won't perform if remys there

That's what she said was already happening.

Remy is good she independent and is touring crazy and doing features. Again Remy ain't going songs with Jesse J or Ariana Latte
, she good. Fat joe is that connection to the industry that will keep her with the right people

As long as it's not a Hip Hop award based show Nicki doesn't need to be there anyway. Her card has been revoked. No more BET/ VH1 Hip Hop honors, etc. for her. She can officially stick to MTV now.

If we snatching cards for not responding to diss tracks we gonna have to revoke a whole of em tbh :lol:

Last edited:

As long as it's not a Hip Hop award based show Nicki doesn't need to be there anyway. Her card has been revoked. No more BET/ VH1 Hip Hop honors, etc. for her. She can officially stick to MTV now.

Pretty much. You can't throw subs then when **** get real you run and pop tiddies out. :lol:

Last edited:

Remy is good she independent and is touring crazy and doing features. Again Remy ain't going songs with Jesse J or Ariana Latte
, she good. Fat joe is that connection to the industry that will keep her with the right people

we talking big business

nobody in their right mind is missing guaranteed money from nicki

they were already getting the song itself pulled from certain outlets and other things

it's only the beginning

Last edited:
If we snatching cards for not responding to diss tracks we gonna have to revoke a whole of em tbh :lol:

But who in the past had the star power that Nicki has that didn't respond to a diss AFTER they were the one's who initially started it. I'm not talking about a bunch of B-List, local around the way cats. I can't recall an artist on the TOP DOG level like Nicki who didn't respond to a diss record. Actually let me rephrase that, because Nicki is different from the standpoint where she has unbelievable mainstream/pop success, but in the same token is seen and viewed as the best female in rap/hip hop (from an award standpoint and out of her own mouth).

I can't recall a GLOBAL ARTIST who basically had their feet on both sides of the fence (pop/hip hop) and didn't respond to a diss record of this magnitude when your major break in the game came from you spitting bars. Unless you have an example, this is the first that I know of, and therefore her hip hop card is revoked.

Nah I feel what you saying but when you try to narrow it and get more specific it lessens the pool

How many "global artist with their feet on both sides of the fence (pop/hip hop)" would you say we've had in general?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom