Remy Ma-shETHER***Nicki Minaj diss***

If we snatching cards for not responding to diss tracks we gonna have to revoke a whole of em tbh
laugh.gif
not really, almost every major MC has responded with a track and is battle tested. Which MC doesn't have a battle on their resume?
Having battles on your resume and not responding to a diss track are 2 different things tho

Budden has dissed a bunch of _'s with battles on their resume like Game, Prodigy, etc that never responded after they dissed him originally 
It's hasn't been that long. Give her time to address it. Big took his time for Hit Em Up.
What was Big's response to Hit Em Up? 

Edit: Speaking of Prodigy he never responded to this either. Nore said they called him up and made them take his verse of LA LA before it dropped 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Edit: Speaking of Prodigy he never responded to this either. Nore said they called him up and made them take his verse of LA LA before it dropped :lol:  

Are you serious?

You need to listen to Drop A Gem On'Em

Another song that is far superior to Hit Em Up.

Last edited:
Having battles on your resume and not responding to a diss track are 2 different things tho

Budden has dissed a bunch of _'s with battles on their resume like Game, Prodigy, etc that never responded after they dissed him originally 

All people named have diss tracks recorded

Edit: Speaking of Prodigy he never responded to this either. Nore said they called him up and made them take his verse of LA LA before it dropped 
laugh.gif

Are you serious?

You need to listen to Drop A Gem On'Em

Another song that is far superior to Hit Em Up.
Repped, I forgot about that. Yeah that was hard it kinda got overlooked being so close to Pac's death tho

Last edited:
Man go thru my post in this thread, I stated multiple times in here that I wanted another Remy diss song whether Nicki responded or not 
laugh.gif

Because I'm not in here ******** on Nicki with every post I'm caping? 
mean.gif

Man go thru my post in this thread, I stated multiple times in here that I wanted another Remy diss song whether Nicki responded or not :lol:

Because I'm not in here ******** on Nicki with every post I'm caping? :smh:

I meam it's done at this point. Remy washed her and she ain't respond after throwing subs. That's it. All the other stuff is irrelevant.

Last edited:

Starting at 1:50 Lady Luck gives a good break down of Shether

Last edited:
She actually gave a good break down on the song. It's like they were two different songs as far as styles. The first song was one big long off beat run on sentence. Which always turned me off about a certain person she's linked with no matter how "lyrical" he was. Why was the second one done? To prove a point? I can do it too?

Last edited:
For the non Apple Music people lol

“You can’t be Pablo if your work ain’t sellin’ / What the **** is this ***** inhalin’?” raps Nicki. “Tried to drop another one, you was itchin’ to scrap / You exposed your ghostwriter / Now you wish it was scrapped / Heard your ***** on yuck / I guess you needed a Pap.”

"What type of bum ***** shoot a ***** over a rap? What type of mother leave her one son over a stack / Lil’ boogie down basic ***** thinkin’ she back / Back to back, oh you mean, back to wack / Back to back, me and Drizzy laughed at that / They say numbers don’t matter, but when they discussin’ the kings / They turn around and say LeBron ain’t got six rings.”

Meh, she waited too long so people are going to say someone wrote it. Plus she needs to come at Remy by herself and not on tracks with other people.

Back
Top Bottom