Remy Ma-shETHER***Nicki Minaj diss***

Corny knew she was gonna talk about Another one and not the reason her soul was Shang tsung

lol

I knew this was move she'd make

i knew she'd respond too, she had no choice

the second diss gave her confidence back

the song is nice

just when everybody thought it was over

Wait so this is a Drake and Wayne collab?

Also she really gonna say the ghostwriter **** like the whole world ain't looking her funny right now? :lol:

Wait so this is a Drake and Wayne collab?

Also she really gonna say the ghostwriter **** like the whole world ain't looking her funny right now? :lol:

This :lol:

Should've dropped her own standalone track,she only proved Remy's point

Air play ain't the issue, the question is will it stop the hate that washed over her for not responding.

Plus you can't get put on your *** in the early rounds and try and jab your way back, she already behind on points in the fight.

If she would have came out solo on the song and gave her three verses of fire this would hit hard cause it will get played in the club

**** is trash.

Guess pap also wrote ms martin off of puns second album too since remy isn't capable of spitting/writing according to Nicki and her stans.

Last edited:
In terms of Wayne Drake and Nicki, this don't go nearly as hard as their previous collabs.

Her verse was regular, Remy came for you soul and you gonna talk about her getting locked up. :rolleyes

Listening again the verse on th Gucci song >>>>>> this one

Also get Wayne all the way the hell outtta here :lol:

Last edited:
I still think she should've came right back at remy over the ether beat

the comeback wasn't crazy but it's prolly enough to get remy to say something else

I can see nicki having another song in the can but is prolly waiting to see if remy carries it on

as of now it's enough to shut nicki fans up and make em happy

I still think she should've came right back at remy over the ether beat

the comeback wasn't crazy but it's prolly enough to get remy to say something else

I can see nicki having another song in the can but is prolly waiting to see if remy carries it on

as of now it's enough to shut nicki fans up and make em happy

You would know look how happy you are

The irony of a silicone based life form rapping on a song called No Frauds 
roll.gif

She does a horrible Drake impression, and drops a weak verse. Then throws Drake in there to get radio buzz.

To make things worst, this ain't even a decent radio song.

Wayne outchea sounding like Patrick Ewing's final season in the League

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom