Report: Manny, Ortiz tested positive in '03

2cpe0qp.gif

roll.gif
Haha. Not surprised. He was decent in Minnesota, but he became legendary in Boston.
laugh.gif
. Now release the rest of those names on that list. A-Rodshould not have to take one for the team.

laugh.gif
@ Yankee fans throwing *.

Ya'll should just stay quiet, with a
nerd.gif

Have you guys forgotten the Yanks that have tested positive?

Manny tested positive for PED's.....
eek.gif

zzzzzzzzzz!

Bottom line it shouldnt surprise anyone. Yankee fans will get on us about Ortiz, just like we get on them about Aroid. But at the end of the day no1 reallygives a damn.

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

That's what I am saying. Yankees still lay claim to the biggest choke job in all of sports history
mad.gif

That man in your avy...his name will leak sooner or later.
Apparently you missed the interview with Bud Selig before the All-Star game, Albert is clean according to Bud. He says Albert has never testedpositive for anything. Now I am not saying that he never used anything, but his name will never leak from a positive tested report. Stay salty my friend.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

eek.gif

zzzzzzzzzz!

We know we've had/have dirty players.

But when it comes time for us to talk #@%! about other players from other teams that have tested positive, all of a sudden, we can't..

GTFOHWTBS.

Originally Posted by Yoda

But when it comes time for us to talk #@%! about other players from other teams that have tested positive, all of a sudden, we can't..

GTFOHWTBS.
No fan of ANY team in baseball should be talking $!@# about other players from other teams testing positive...

EVERYBODY had players that were juicing... NOBODY that comes out should surprise anybody.

David Ortiz???? What?

*insert Wee-Bay GIF*

laugh.gif

Goes to show you how much bullshhh that Mitchell Report was....
smh.gif

Yankee fans should know that this will only help the Boston Red Sox.

They love to throw their aging superstars under the bus in order to get rid of them.

Now they will no longer have Big Sloppy....Big Papi next year and their fans will "understand".

You know when they were going through negotiations with Varitek last season, they were trying to dig up some sort of dirt to knock him off his "fanfavorite" pedestal.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

That's what I am saying. Yankees still lay claim to the biggest choke job in all of sports history
mad.gif

Apparently you missed the interview with Bud Selig before the All-Star game, Albert is clean according to Bud. He says Albert has never tested positive for anything. Now I am not saying that he never used anything, but his name will never leak from a positive tested report. Stay salty my friend.

That line is even funnier if read with the voice of the dos equis guy.

Originally Posted by Yoda

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

eek.gif

zzzzzzzzzz!

GTFOHWTBS.
Talk all the %%#% you want, but at least be clever about it.

Throwing up *,
laugh.gif
, makes no sense.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

mad.gif

Apparently you missed the interview with Bud Selig before the All-Star game, Albert is clean according to Bud. He says Albert has never tested positive for anything. Now I am not saying that he never used anything, but his name will never leak from a positive tested report. Stay salty my friend.
That line is even funnier if read with the voice of the dos equis guy.

dosequis.jpg

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

Buster Olney and Tim Kurtian will not be able to sleep tonight.

laugh.gif
don't be worried about those two. Worry about Mr. Gammons. ThatESPN medical staff better make sure they stay near him all day before he becomes a real corpse.

Back
Top Bottom