Reports of a "mass casualty" situation @ nightclub in Orlando shooting

Can't go anywhere in this damn country without the risk of getting shot up. Idiots keep crying about ISIS invading the US while we have so many American born terrorists already :smh: What a sick #$@$@$@ country

Before any of you clowns say "why don't you just leave?" Find me the same job and make arrangements for my friends and family to come with me, and I will gladly leave

Last edited:
The shooter not white because it labeled domestic terror

If they would havensaid lonewolf working alone..... well you know
Sounds like he was a lone wolf though. Wouldn't someone have claimed it by now being the deadliest mass shooting in US history?

this seems to be the case only when the shooter is even slightly connected to being of islamic/middle eastern background

lots of christian radicals in this country who rarely get pegged/pointed fingers at in the same manner you're doing here.
They do to. The thing with the US is that Christianity is the foundation of it, regardless of church/separation or religious freedom. Talking down on Christianity is like talking down on America to some of the conservatives here.

dudes just falling in line with the stereotypical narrative. you do realize you're part of the problem, which exacerbates a lot of the injustice, racism & inequality supported by the powers that be, right? like some of you who want to believe this is radical islam or whatever have just become tools, instruments of those who continue pushing that agenda, don't you? it's not right

this seems to be the case only when the shooter is even slightly connected to being of islamic/middle eastern background

lots of christian radicals in this country who rarely get pegged/pointed fingers at in the same manner you're doing here.
The same ppl who use to bomb abortion clinics but no one call them terrorists

Texas's LT. Governor just tweeted a Bible verse basically saying "you reap what you sow when you mock god" :smh:

Some people will use any opportunity to display their bigotry

Take away guns from law abiding citizens then those crooks who already get guns illegally would be the only ones with guns. Yeah cause that makes sense, let's take away guns from law abiding citizens and allow crooks to be the only one with guns other than the police and such.

Last edited:
what a horrible tragedy.

we still have a long way to go with equality. it's more annoying than ever to hear people saying that we have achieved full social equality and that minority groups should stop complaining.

we have a gun violence issue too.

and a psych epidemic.

we need to address all 3.

Christian are equally homophobic as islam

Black wall street was a bigger domestic terroist incident

Terrible tragedy. Hard to imagine.

Would you rather be gay in America or Iran? Always with the moral equivalence

All i know is eveyone is going to go tonthe battle stations. Gun control vs terrorism. Trump is gonna use this hard. It's gonna be very important to find out why this really haopened.

What the father said is irrelevant. Need a real investigation.

Last edited:
People are also missing the fact there was a shooting at essentially a nightclub/concert venue the night before in the heart of downtown Orlando. Would have been impossible to do so there with heightened security. We need a security debate in there should be no way you can get an Ar-15 in a nightclub. At 2 o'clock we need off duty officers at all venues. There was a discussion about doing this in Orlando but club and bar owners were against it.

People are also missing the fact there was a shooting at essentially a nightclub/concert venue the night before in the heart of downtown Orlando. Would have been impossible to do so there with heightened security. We need a security debate in there should be no way you can get an Ar-15 in a nightclub. At 2 o'clock we need off duty officers at all venues. There was a discussion about doing this in Orlando but club and bar owners were against it.
right, but is increased security the answer or is the answer just to ban automatic weapons? i'm leaning toward the latter, because increased security just makes out society more weary and gives everyone a false sense of security while continuing to have our individual rights chipped away at.

sorry but owning automatic weapons is not a right. they didn't have those kinds of weapons back when the damn bill of rights was established. there's no reason to own one unless you're trying to do major damage

Man, the circumstances behind the Christina Grimmey murder and the Pulse shooting would make you think Orlando was the specific target. Both shooters traveled considerable distances to Orlando to commit their crimes.

Thought the same. Seemed too coincidental

I'm so tired off this happening just tired i'm so tired I don't even feel like addressing some of the nonsense being said in this thread....

I'm just tired of it all 
mean.gif

RIP to the victims and condolences to the families. 

Last edited:
NEA members will say that this wouldn't have happened if some of the club patrons were armed. I can only imagine the hail of gun fire if a club patron was armed.

Can't go anywhere in this damn country without the risk of getting shot up. Idiots keep crying about ISIS invading the US while we have so many American born terrorists already :smh: What a sick #$@$@$@ country

Before any of you clowns say "why don't you just leave?" Find me the same job and make arrangements for my friends and family to come with me, and I will gladly leave

Damb

I'm so tired off this happening just tired i'm so tired I don't even feel like addressing some of the nonsense being said in this thread....

I'm just tired of it all :smh:

RIP to the victims and condolences to the families. 

I'm not commenting in here either

They said there was an off-duty cop at the door...

Back
Top Bottom