Riots at a Pumpkin Festival?

Where are the tanks and sniper rifles that were brought out in Ferguson? Drunk white kids riot over the dumbest @!#$ of all time and get a pass, but black people protest against injustice and get labeled as thugs and murderers. Amazing

Ferguson doesn't have tanks and cops armed with sniper rifles.

In my ethics class we were talking about (I'm the only black dude in there) the Ferguson situation and the responses my classmates had were scary man. One girl said "he stole cigars right, he should've got the death penalty anyway....". This is a college class man..

You're getting an education under a system of white supremacy , lol not sure why you expect any non black in your class to speak with common sense. This is not to say a non black cannot feel your pain, but it is expected for those individuals to be ignorant to your existence because the entire "education system" is created to do so.

Them cowards can't help it.....it's been passed down for generations...exactly why I hate when I see them in our culture pimping it for a quick buck....down the road they'll abandon the very culture they so call "love"

Random, but speaking on how some white people speak recklessly when they feel safe, my girl told me a story about one of her coworkers recently.

Now my gf is full Spanish and does not look like a white girl at all. In fact, she's been mistaken for half black or Puerto Rican a lot. She was at work and one of her coworkers told her she and her family had gone to the October Fest in our community. Now, my gf has a picture of me and my daughters on her desk. What the coworker said next shocked my gf. This ***** had the nerve to say "I'm not a racist or anything, but there were so many black people there. Me and my family walked with locked arms." She couldn't believe that a white woman would say that to her of all people.

When my gf came home and told me the story, all I could say is I expect white people to be racist and I'm shocked when they aren't. And it's sad, but in the back of my mind with them I'm always waiting for that moment when they slip up and let the racism out. :smh:

White dude at my last job butted into a conversation I was having with a black female about kids, looked at the picture she was showing me and said, "aw ****, he's a little gangsta!" :x I was embarrassed for him that he was so stupid. Now this kid was about 5 and dressed like any other little kid in baby gap or old navy. My coworker sonned him with the quickness. All I could do was shake my head.

Last edited:
Random, but speaking on how some white people speak recklessly when they feel safe, my girl told me a story about one of her coworkers recently.

Now my gf is full Spanish and does not look like a white girl at all. In fact, she's been mistaken for half black or Puerto Rican a lot. She was at work and one of her coworkers told her she and her family had gone to the October Fest in our community. Now, my gf has a picture of me and my daughters on her desk. What the coworker said next shocked my gf. This ***** had the nerve to say "I'm not a racist or anything, but there were so many black people there. Me and my family walked with locked arms." She couldn't believe that a white woman would say that to her of all people.

When my gf came home and told me the story, all I could say is I expect white people to be racist and I'm shocked when they aren't. And it's sad, but in the back of my mind with them I'm always waiting for that moment when they slip up and let the racism out. :smh:

White dude at my last job butted into a conversation I was having with a black female about kids, looked at the picture she was showing me and said, "aw ****, he's a little gangsta!" :x I was embarrassed for him that he was so stupid. Now this kid was about 5 and dressed like any other little kid in baby gap or old navy. My coworker sonned him with the quickness. All I could do was shake my head.
you stay talking bout yo girl
pics

nah i wasn't saying it with shade man
you know you're cool people

And you're winning :smokin

Last edited:
This reminds me of what happened to 9th wonder on his way back from a3c this year.

He made a post about being pulled over and the cop giving him a hard time.

Silly white dudes made comments like " quit being a crybaby and get back to making beats" or " I'm not listening to any of your music for a month."

Like these fools really just want you to shutup and keep on tapdancing for them smh.

Back
Top Bottom