RIP George Floyd

1590954310153.jpeg

love that I'm seeing more corporations speak up against the BS going on in this country

My hometown. It's about 60% white, 35% black, 5% other. Yes public schools are mixed and I don't recall any major racial issues in the 90s. Even when I used to substitute teach in the early 00s it was chill on that front. You're right about the surrounding cities. Bayou la batre, certain parts of semmes and Theodore, satsuma. Zero interest in going there.
My hometown too. The city is 50% black, 45% white. Mobile County is 60% white bc of the areas your mentioned though. Those areas are awful.

National Guard is setting up at Dodger Stadium.

Easily could block them in up there and not allow them to go anywhere. Probably one of the dumbest places to try and stage.

Question. Is PRESS shot at in other countries? I know there are rogue bullets and grenades and stuff. But usually both sides have the press recording.
Have protestors ever attacked recording media/press?
Straight up, sounds like cops don’t want their actions recorded. They are even allowed to turn off their body cams during ‘riots’. Like, that’s the time to have them on. I don’t see this getting any better for months.

I hear of the nurses getting attacked, are there paramedics on the scene or the fire department? This feels like a war and the bad guys have the guns.

Question. Is PRESS shot at in other countries? I know there are rogue bullets and grenades and stuff. But usually both sides have the press recording.
Have protestors ever attacked recording media/press?
Straight up, sounds like cops don’t want their actions recorded. They are even allowed to turn off their body cams during ‘riots’. Like, that’s the time to have them on. I don’t see this getting any better for months.
Hong Kong

Welp, it was peaceful for the 10-15 minutes I was there. But throughout the night a riot certainly started and their were cop cars on fire, businesses broken into, a news station broken into.

These idiots are really making all of this look bad when a majority of people have been peaceful.
anytime i tried peacefully asking someone trying to bully me to stop they didn't, until I slapped or punched them in face. ijs.

Back
Top Bottom