road rage escalates quickly vol albequerqie

How you runnin up on someone like that, hands down 
laugh.gif

How you get knocked out of your shoes and wake up and talk ****. Son was legit waking up from a coma talking **** :rofl:

How you runnin up on someone like that, hands down :lol:

chin sticking straight out and everything :rofl: :rofl:

It's funny when he came at dude the second time, the guy realized he posed absolutely no threat at all and felt sorry for him otherwise he could have easily washed him again :rofl:

Youtube comments is all about the law, had they been...well, nvm.

U don't get knocked out ya shoe, then get up talkin mess like u aint just check out for 2mins :lol: The old man lucky dude respects his elders to an extent because he was bout to catch the fade too :lol:

"I have training" "I'm a NRA guy"

Take a CCW class and cop a NRA membership thinking they're ready :rofl:

Last edited:
From the YouTube description: The APD officer asked for me to provide a copy of the video. When I asked him what was going to happen he said, the victim of the KO Ryan Allen would be going to jail because he blew a 2.1 which is twice the legal limit. When I asked if the man in the silver truck would be getting arrested the APD officer said, "no", because the victim Ryan Allen didn't want to press any charges. I told the officer, "I can't believe that he's not going to press charges." The APD investigating officer said, "I know I can't believe it either."

...But I did ask Ryan this, "The police officer told me you didn't want to press charges against the man who hit you; I was just wondering why you wouldn't want to press charges against him?" Ryan said, "He never asked me if I wanted to press charges. I never told him that!"

I then told Ryan that he really needed to go get check out medically because he hit his head on the concrete really hard and maybe just didn't remember the cop asking him if he wanted to press charges." It turned out that after visiting a doctor, Ryan had some head trauma that did need medical attention.

:rofl:

Last edited:
that was an awkward looking punch.

dude either has some raw power or stringbean chin game 12 overall in madden.

bahahaha.. pops says in the interview after he knocked his son out he left in his car.. cause he knew he was "seriously in trouble"!!!

My man did the Michael Jackson toe point before hitting ground :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Knowing he woke up when I heard someone yelling the f-word off camera :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom