road rage escalates quickly vol albequerqie

Yooooooo [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. We gon find who did this to my little mans [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]*money makin mitch*.....my bad I didn't know about warning for vids
Yo I dunno wats wrong with me but that racoon pic combined with that money makin mitch gif always leaves me dead lol

Last edited:
Yo I dunno wats wrong with me but that racoon pic combined with that money makin mitch gif always leaves me dead lol
Ikr the emotion Mitch adds up to it.....RIP Lil Tycoon [emoji]128531[/emoji][emoji]128531[/emoji][emoji]128531[/emoji]

Last edited:
I'm glad we're able to laugh this one off butttt...

There was an almost identical incident down here in Florida the other day (saw it on the news while vacationing)... but the guy that followed the other one home was with his wife, her mom and their daughter... when he got out of his car at the man's house the guy shot him 5 times and held his family at gunpoint till the cops came... the ultimate tragedy.

Exactly why Im not bout that road rage life

i saw that.

it was all recorded on both peoples 911 calls

dude that got killed had his kids in the car too :smh:

That **** is sad..
very.

although Mr Gonzalez should have never followed him to his residence you hafta be a sickkkk individual to tell the cops your going to shoot someone, kill them in front of thier family and then turn your weapon on them in their hysteria, lives ruined for everyone involved... over a traffic dust up

again exactly why i jus drive off now, jus like fitty grin n everything

although once when i was younger like 19ish some cat followed me home in his pickup after i cut him off in my eclipse... legit followed me to the culdesac at the end of the drive then why i hopped out with my chest out he sped off haha i dont think he was expecting a cat 6 foot 215 to hop out the lil eclipse

I'm a hot head. I get into it a lot with cats on a daily. However, if someone is with me I have to tone it down. Don't put others in my drama, ever. 

Back
Top Bottom