road rage escalates quickly vol albequerqie

He honestly cut those 2 a lot of slack he could have whooped on both of em and instead showed some restraint.

A tip of the hat to him.

bzns31W.gif

Someone PLEASE add the GTA Wasted to this :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

"I have training" "I'm a NRA guy"

Take a CCW class and cop a NRA membership thinking they're ready :rofl:

dude is lying so bad. :lol:

talking bout he was gonna knock dude out after his son was knocked out. yea aite old man, you wanted no problems after you seen what happen to your kid.

"you just knocked my son out, wow" :lol:

Last edited:
With the first pick in the 2015 Racial Draft, the Mexican delegation selects... Mike Tull from the ABQ!

"I have training" "I'm a NRA guy"

Take a CCW class and cop a NRA membership thinking they're ready :rofl:

dude is lying so bad. :lol:

talking bout he was gonna knock dude out after his son was knocked out. yea aite old man, you wanted no problems after you seen what happen to your kid.

"you just knocked my son out, wow" :lol:

Like the NTer whose father act like he didn't know his son was getting punked :lol:

These fathers be letting their sons take some major Ls :smh:

none of those guys stood a chance. that's why you never fight when you are drunk. your reflexes and response time is way off. especially against someone who is sober and more stable.

Last edited:
knocked out dude's dad acted just like the dad of the NTer who stayed in his moving truck acting like he didn't see anything while his son got punked by a guy with heat in the holster...

no type of defensive action for his own blood  
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom