Rocking a Beard.....Professionally....yay or nay?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I have a mustache, and I have had one since I was 16. I would HATE for there to ever be a time in which I "have to" shave for work. I look like a child molester without my mustache. I couldn't do it man.

For those of you that save to be cleanly shaven for an interview, no mustache either?

Definitely no mustache. I might keep keep a chin beard but for the most part I go clean shaven.

I look like a creep with the facial hair, without it I look mad young and innocent.

I have a mustache, and I have had one since I was 16. I would HATE for there to ever be a time in which I "have to" shave for work. I look like a child molester without my mustache. I couldn't do it man.

For those of you that save to be cleanly shaven for an interview, no mustache either?

Definitely no mustache. I might keep keep a chin beard but for the most part I go clean shaven.

I look like a creep with the facial hair, without it I look mad young and innocent.

Originally Posted by got shoes

my beard doesn't fill in

That's not a beard then - it's just a mess, and that's the sort of thing that would be frowned up. Like others have said a clean neat beard (and nothing too silly or thin) is perfectly acceptable, but looking scruff isn't.

Originally Posted by got shoes

my beard doesn't fill in

That's not a beard then - it's just a mess, and that's the sort of thing that would be frowned up. Like others have said a clean neat beard (and nothing too silly or thin) is perfectly acceptable, but looking scruff isn't.

it depends on how u look with a beard if u look like rick ross SHAVE !!! lol if u look like jim jones new style its cool but it sucks though because if ur qualifcations are well over there means to get the job then it shouldnt matter the appearance but oh well

it depends on how u look with a beard if u look like rick ross SHAVE !!! lol if u look like jim jones new style its cool but it sucks though because if ur qualifcations are well over there means to get the job then it shouldnt matter the appearance but oh well

Keep it low and clean.. i work at car insurance claims and i rock a beard 3- 6 months a year.. mostly from october to march/april
i keep low but clean cut.. i also do the Bigen once a month to make it look nicer and to stand out..

Keep it low and clean.. i work at car insurance claims and i rock a beard 3- 6 months a year.. mostly from october to march/april
i keep low but clean cut.. i also do the Bigen once a month to make it look nicer and to stand out..

I always thought it was the opposite.  Some people look like creeps with a mustache.

I always thought it was the opposite.  Some people look like creeps with a mustache.

I had a great beard growing for the last 2 weeks. Got kinda scratchy so I went back to my goatee and mustache combo. The beard is a great look nowadays...different. I mean if you shaped it up properly and wasn't at a jim gaffigan or galifnakis level then it would be straight.

I had a great beard growing for the last 2 weeks. Got kinda scratchy so I went back to my goatee and mustache combo. The beard is a great look nowadays...different. I mean if you shaped it up properly and wasn't at a jim gaffigan or galifnakis level then it would be straight.

Originally Posted by drainthejumper4

Ben Bernanke can

i worked in corporate america (BNP PARIBAS)  for 3 yrs... i grew my beard once i walked on the trading floor and saw about 5 or 6 old timers rocking beards.. 
as long as its groom and kept trimmed you wont have any problems

Originally Posted by drainthejumper4

Ben Bernanke can

i worked in corporate america (BNP PARIBAS)  for 3 yrs... i grew my beard once i walked on the trading floor and saw about 5 or 6 old timers rocking beards.. 
as long as its groom and kept trimmed you wont have any problems

Just keep it low & lined up. Don't have a rick ross/freeway/james harden going on. Unless you're the boss.

Back
Top Bottom