Ron Paul media blackout is all too real

This troll just compared Ron Paul to Gary Coleman
frown.gif

Deuce, remember how gullible you are in that Fema camp cell. I won't be there.

Oh, right those 800 centers are fake too.

Media blackout?  Isn't this obvious?  When you have 6 US corporations that own 90% of the media, you only get to see what they want you to see! Thankfully we now have some choices thanks to the world wide web so seek out alternatives... the truth is out there! 

This was my favorite Ron Paul debate, its from Oct.2011. If you have to ask why Ron Paul would be a good presidential candidate, listen to what he says in this video:

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Media blackout?  Isn't this obvious?  When you have 6 US corporations that own 90% of the media, you only get to see what they want you to see! Thankfully we now have some choices thanks to the world wide web so seek out alternatives... the truth is out there! 

Is it that you see what they want you to see or they show what the majority would want to see?
I mean Ron Paul was never that popular. Why risks ratings on an unpopular topic/person?

Son said he expects the same if not worse for Ron Paul in comparison to Gary Coleman
laugh.gif

roll.gif

I'm not sure why people are so gung ho about Ron Paul....he's super idealistic....but his supporters seem avid...not sure how genuine they are.

Originally Posted by cartune

Is it that you see what they want you to see or they show what the majority would want to see?
I mean Ron Paul was never that popular. Why risks ratings on an unpopular topic/person?
The media controls what you see and hear.  Just ask yourself... why does every radio station in the US play the same song over and over and over again?  Is it because the song is really great or is it because it gets played so much that the masses are now forced to like it?  Same concept in regards to the political theatre.  

As someone who is a member of the working press but doesn't cover politics, shut up already.

I'm done watching politicians talk, I was hoping somebody would quickly explain why Ron Paul's election or non-election matters. He wakes up in the morning and says whatever he says in those videos to make the people in front of him cheer because at the end of the day he's a politician. Politicians make promises and promises are a comfort to a fool.

Originally Posted by DEpast

As someone who is a member of the working press but doesn't cover politics, shut up already.

laugh.gif

I would rather clean toilets than work for mainstream media. You people are heathens.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

roll.gif

I'm not sure why people are so gung ho about Ron Paul....he's super idealistic....but his supporters seem avid...not sure how genuine they are.

Genuine? Personally I'm gonna side with the dude because Mittens and Barry Soets are hell bent on turning America into a third world country. The banks are about to fail any day. Have you seen Hobo With a Shotgun? Picture that for America. If that reactor four at Fukushima goes down, then California, Oregon and Washington will be like Chernobyl and the thing about that is NOBODY KNOWS because it's not on Fox. All we have to do is fill it with cement and we can avert disaster, but does B Soets want to help the west coast? How long has it been burning now? The media won't tell you that like they won't tell you everyone shows up for Ron Paul and Mittens has to cancel rallies. Call me whatever you want, but this country is in IMMEDIATE and PERILOUS DANGER! Bank shutdowns, bio weapons, 800 fema camps waiting to be filled, poison water and GMO foods. Don't forget they can legally take you from your home now and lock you up forever and not have to tell anyone. Look this #!+# up, If I could have made this stuff up I would have kept it to myself and made millions writing Stieg Larsson like books.

The media controls what you see and hear.  Just ask yourself... why does every radio station in the US play the same song over and over and over again?  Is it because the song is really great or is it because it gets played so much that the masses are now forced to like it?  Same concept in regards to the political theatre.  
Thats the thing I work with radio and getting songs placed on radio, tv, commercials etc. 
If a song doesn't fit the format they wont dare keep playing it because they'll lose listeners, meaning they'll lose advertising, meaning they lose money. So its less what they want you to hear than it is what they think you want to hear.

If Im a CEO of a News Channel and someone wants to report on Ron Paul first Im going to ask how popular dude is among my station's viewers. Then I'll ask is he even polarizing enough to broadcast. Paul is neither of those things. He caters to a small niche of people. 

Like I said before of course the media picks and chooses what they broadcast but its more of a mirror of its viewers interests then a flat out manipulation of an agenda. A High School Newspaper wouldnt write about things their High School arent interested in. TIME has to change the covers of its magazine to cater to Americans lack of interest in news.

He caters to a small niche of people ^

eek.gif

Look at the pictures Cartune!!
30t6p3b.gif

No soup for you!!

Originally Posted by chozin87

I'm done watching politicians talk, I was hoping somebody would quickly explain why Ron Paul's election or non-election matters. He wakes up in the morning and says whatever he says in those videos to make the people in front of him cheer because at the end of the day he's a politician. Politicians make promises and promises are a comfort to a fool.

The difference is Ron Paul doesn't have the TV Network cameras in his face to tell these "lies". He may or may not be lying, but I'll take my chances on a guy who isn't speaking to millions of people with media outlets watching him. Give me the guy speaking to the common man and has very little national coverage.
Ever heard that saying "Better to trust the devil you know than the devil you don't"? It doesn't apply in this situation.

Originally Posted by Pig Love

Originally Posted by DEpast

laugh.gif

I would rather clean toilets than work for mainstream media. You people are heathens.

If you keep it up with this Ron Paul propaganda you'll be doing just that champ.........cleaning toilets.

Thats the thing I work with radio and getting songs placed on radio, tv, commercials etc. 
If a song doesn't fit the format they wont dare keep playing it because they'll lose listeners, meaning they'll lose advertising, meaning they lose money. So its less what they want you to hear than it is what they think you want to hear.

If Im a CEO of a News Channel and someone wants to report on Ron Paul first Im going to ask how popular dude is among my station's viewers. Then I'll ask is he even polarizing enough to broadcast. Paul is neither of those things. He caters to a small niche of people. 

Like I said before of course the media picks and chooses what they broadcast but its more of a mirror of its viewers interests then a flat out manipulation of an agenda. A High School Newspaper wouldnt write about things their High School arent interested in. TIME has to change the covers of its magazine to cater to Americans lack of interest in news.
What I underline and bold is where we disagree.   I understand your view though but it's more than just viewerships and ratings.  
Read the articles below on PBS and look at the big picture about Media Consolidations and the control it has over Americans. 

http://www.pbs.org/now/politics/mediaconsol.html

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

This guy Duece uses that one pic over and over like its evidence or something ha!

I use that pic because its going to be the same results for Ron Paul and his small niche of supporters. Ron Paul is going to have to learn the hard way just like 4 years ago that hardly anybody cares about him........and for good reason.

Back
Top Bottom