Ronda Rousey reportedly dating UFC Fighter currently suspended for Domestic Violence

Weren't you in the thread about her ESPY comments shading Floyd too?

But Dudes calling her out for her hypocrisy now, and it is fake outrage

Ok pa :lol:

That's my point :lol:

Same dudes claiming "you don't even care" all of a sudden "oh oh oh oh!!! Look everyone! Look!"

:rofl:

:lol: Brah, there have been tons of dudes riding/defending for Floyd and shading her in multiple threads.

Most were on some "I don't care about this card". Folk been pointing out the hypocrisy about making Floyd a domestic violence poster boy before this too

I don't think you can play the "false outrage" card here

-But anyway, I I was shading her over there, and I'm doing in here too

Consistency :smokin

Last edited:
Wait so the only evidence we have that Rousey is dating Travis Browne are tweets from his ex-wife? 

Last edited:
As expected no sports channels are mentioning this. But 2 shows today have mentioned her comments about how she makes more money per second than floyd in her fights.

Apparently she made 60k to show and 60k to win. Floyd makes a couple mill a round. I'm no math whizz, but that don't add up on her end.

She dumb for bragging about the money per second thing. The total is more important.

I don't think it's that, I'm sure she'd destroy most men.

Floyd Mayweather isn't most men. He's the best boxer in his class and a lot of other classes, arguably of all time. Taller, heavier, longer reach, stronger and faster. I don't see it.

You're right...they're both fighters so those comparisons are to be expected

But some of these dudes think that they can beat Ronda themselves with zero training :lol:

She dumb for bragging about the money per second thing. The total is more important.

She made $230k her last fight
Floyd made more than 230 million :lol:

Let me try to use my math skills. Both purses were taken from mmajunkie.com
230,000/34 (how many seconds her fight lasted) = $6,764 per second
230,000,000/2,160 (36 minutes x 60 seconds) = $106,482 per second

Somebody please make sure I did that correct

Not only is she a hypocrite, she's a dumb hypocrite

Why is she even bragging about that? Didn't Floyd just buy a 4 million dollar car or something :lol:??

I really wish there was a real life scenario you could be placed in that would immediately force you to learn just how idiotic these comments are.

It's evident that neither of you have any MMA training, because there's no way you'd be making such ridiculous statements if you did, but I wish you could come across a woman who weighs the same as you, but is fully trained in MMA. I would pay to see the pictures of you on the floor crying, but even more than that, I'm curious if you would even change your mind. You two strike me as the type to get your *** knocked out and still think you won the fight.
So from them typing words, you can somehow detect their ability to fight AND then reason? Ok

I don't think it's that, I'm sure she'd destroy most men.

Floyd Mayweather isn't most men. He's the best boxer in his class and a lot of other classes, arguably of all time. Taller, heavier, longer reach, stronger and faster. I don't see it.

You're right...they're both fighters so those comparisons are to be expected

But some of these dudes think that they can beat Ronda themselves with zero training :lol:

Rousey is washing 99.9% of NT :lol:

So from them typing words, you can somehow detect their ability to fight AND then reason? Ok

From you typin words, I can detect that you didn't have the ability to read what I wrote AND think about a different meaning than your original inference before commenting.

1. Nowhere did I say the quality of fighter than would knock them out or if they would lose every fight. Getting knocked out is conditional in the statement. And going even further, reading the previous portion of the paragraph makes it obvious that at the least I was imagining them getting knocked out by someone trained in MMA. So the furthest stretch you could make is that I assumed they are worse fighters than an average MMA practitioner.

2. Yes. I was able to assume their reasoning abilities based on previous comments responding to me. Clearly you don't think that needs to be qualified within my comment because you just made assumptions about my reasoning based on words I typed. Same thing. Except I've now told you yours are wrong.

Now let's see if you're the type of person to get knocked out and still think you won the fight... are you going to insist that you are still in the right about my assumptions? (hint for you: this time I'm using that statement to represent something other than an actual fight)

Nice, so I guess this undoes beating his girl to **** in front of his young children. Da money team
pimp.gif

Here comes da feels
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

mayweather stans are turrible.  

man that DV case was blatantly exaggerated...no pictures even surfaced of any physical abuse caused by him toward that ***

Dude did his time, apologized and payed hefty fines...let him live and appreciate what hes done for boxing as well as the state of nevada 

dudes have family members whove done much worse but don't raise a concern but stay on floyds **** over something that happened years ago and doesnt even hold much weight as far as tangible evidence is concerned 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom