Ronda vs Floyd - Who Wins?

I find it amazing that some of you really think Floyd would let the fight go to the ground.

Call it great defense or running, Floyd is not letting it go to the ground. He will turn this into a boxing match. She will get mopped.

she doesn't need to learn how to outbox him idiot....she will do exactly what she does in every fight of hers...toss him on his *** and take his arm home with her
This ^^^^ all day. She's not gonna try to outbox him. She's going to take him to the ground and it'll be over

I find it amazing that some of you really think Floyd would let the fight go to the ground.

Call it great defense or running, Floyd is not letting it go to the ground. He will turn this into a boxing match. She will get mopped.
He's trained to dodge punches NOT to prevent getting taken to the ground

His great defense also includes clinching to avoid tight quarters which gets the refs to separate the two.

Y'all are talking like Rhonda is just going to stand there like she's never fought before. She could just use an extremely low wrestling style stance making the punches not as effective

You can't really believe this :lol:

That Floyd hasn't ko'd anyone in a long time? That he's a point for point style fighter?

Anyone can KO anyone if you want to get technical.

Again i never said Rhonda would win but to say she has no chance is moronic. Floyd is a defensive fighter. If, IF Rhonda grasp a leg or shoots in from a low angle the punches could be pretty useless or at least not strong enough to KO

Your first statement was "Floyd can't KO her".

That's ridiculous. He, in fact, has KOd grown men. He obviously has a defensive style. Doesn't stand and trade or sit on his punches as he uses his feet.

But to say he can't KO her with 5 oz gloves is ridiculous. Only thing that would stop him is that he has brittle hands. So might crack one on her face which would hinder him from there on out.

These are the kinds of meaningful elements people don't even mention in these "discussions" though. Like Floyd has a 6 inch reach advantage too.

It's all hyperbole and cliche in here instead.

We did this dance in S+T months ago it feels like. This **** is ridiculous. They obviously both have a chance of winning. And thus, losing.

I mean unless Floyd is hitting her with an immediate 3 piece that puts her away, she'll likely be able to get her hands on him and if she does, hes going to the ground and not getting up.

B) She walks through the punch (like most fighters do) to get into the clinch
A world class boxer ungloved? Yeah she's not walking through anything. Those spacing lovetaps you see in MMA are not akin to a boxers jab.

Well I shouldn't say ungloved, but that's what its going to feel like for Floyd.

Last edited:

That's ridiculous. He, in fact, has KOd grown men. He obviously has a defensive style. Doesn't stand and trade or sit on his punches as he uses his feet.

But to say he can't KO her with 5 oz gloves is ridiculous. Only thing that would stop him is that he has brittle hands. So might crack one on her face which would hinder him from there on out.

These are the kinds of meaningful elements people don't even mention in these "discussions" though. Like Floyd has a 6 inch reach advantage too.

We did this dance in S+T months ago it feels like. This **** is ridiculous. They obviously both have a chance of winning. And thus, losing.
When's the last time he's ko'd a grown man?

Floyd uses his spacing as his defense, great for boxing as the head is the main target, but if someone is going for your legs, not so much.

If you're saying both could win then you're agreeing with me.

roll.gif
 She'd beat the life outta you before you could think about tappin though. 
sure
Definitely.

Maybe this was already posted...  Here's some random Brazilian Jui Jitsu trained girl tooling on a marine that likely outweighs her by 30+ lbs.

Last edited:
Rhousey can't take punches to the fave watch the fight with her and tate.

Black man fights a white women he loses regardless.......word to Kanye and Mrs swift

When's the last time he's ko'd a grown man?

Floyd uses his spacing as his defense, great for boxing as the head is the main target, but if someone is going for your legs, not so much.

If you're saying both could win then you're agreeing with me.

What does how long it's been since he won by KO have to do with anything? It's been done. Saying he "can't KO her" is idiotic on multiple levels. Of course he CAN.

So the spacing wouldn't help him avoid her takedowns and her going for his leg?

At some point, she's going to need to close distance to do that. And try to get inside of his reach.

Floyd will be on his bike and is ******* surgical when it comes to throwing precise punches while moving. Something Ronda has never, ever experienced.

I'm not agreeing with you. We may be coming to the same inevitable conclusion, but trust me, I'm not agreeing with you :lol:

anyone has a chance to KO anyone. It's matters how long becomes he's betting older and weaker. I can tell you the last time Rhonda tapped out her last opponent.

Floyd has also never experienced being taken to the ground or even fighting in a cage. If she stayed low what leverage would Floyd use to put power behind his punches?

Having to close the gap works both ways. Guess it would be a draw because nobody would attack the other

You're talking like Rhonda isn't a trained fighter, as if she's just some amateur not knowing what's going on :lol:

Last edited:
I see her charging him to get him to the ground, missing, coming up to regather and taking 6 combos go the forehead and chin.

/thread

Alot of dudes in here just talking out of their ***. Reality is Floyd could likely get the KO off one good combo or straight left, but if Ronda gets the clinch there's a high probbility Floyd is getting taken down and armbarred. They both can end the fight very quickly, it's just a matter of who gets who first, and the only way to really know what'll happen is if they get in the cage together.

So yall really think Flyod knows how to get out of a leg lock?

Yall really think she would try to go punch for punch with a male boxer???

:smh:

You're talking like Rhonda isn't a trained fighter, as if she's just some amateur not knowing what's going on :lol:

I'm not at all. But I watch enough Boxing and MMA to know that for the most part, the striking in MMA is pedestrian compared to boxing.

And she's not a striker at the core. Most of the women she's fought and beaten are grapplers.

She's never come close to seeing a striker like Floyd. She's never faced anyone with Floyd's lateral motion, hand speed and footwork.

But you're already backpeddaling from "Floyd can't KO her" to "anyone has a chance to KO anyone".

Yea, Floyd's age is really a factor. He's 37. How many athletes still compete at a high level at that age?

I'm sure he's losing strength just as much as he's losing speed :lol: Floyd's lack of KO's have less to do with him getting "weaker" and more to do with how he fights.

Dude just shut out a top tier boxer 13 years younger than him. I'd say his potential to KO a judoka is a bit higher than you seem to think.

Obviously if she gets in clinch range, Floyd is damn near done. But the fight starts on the feet. And she needs to wade through some dangerous water to get into that range.

Back
Top Bottom