Ronda vs Floyd - Who Wins?

Mayweather

Floyd is quick on his feet so it will be hard to take him down.  Still has great reflexes, and he will be wearing smaller gloves so there will be a better chance of a knockout.  Floyds gloves have extra padding.  Floyd also has excellent conditioning sparring 15 rounds some times (6-9 minute rounds), with different sparring partners coming in and out.

You will never see an MMA fighter go into boxing and be successful, but a boxer always has a punchers chance.  I know James Toney attempted to give MMA a try but does that guy really even train for his fights(always seems out of shape).

Ann Wolfe would destroy Rousey she is lucky she is not still around. 
mad.gif

Last edited:
that double standard where:

if he (man) beats her (woman) up, "chill bro she's a girl"

but if she (woman) beats him (man) up, "bro you got beat by a girl lol"

I'm not at all. But I watch enough Boxing and MMA to know that for the most part, the striking in MMA is pedestrian compared to boxing.

And she's not a striker at the core. Most of the women she's fought and beaten are grapplers.

She's never come close to seeing a striker like Floyd. She's never faced anyone with Floyd's lateral motion, hand speed and footwork.

But you're already backpeddaling from "Floyd can't KO her" to "anyone has a chance to KO anyone".

Yea, Floyd's age is really a factor. He's 37. How many athletes still compete at a high level at that age?

I'm sure he's losing strength just as much as he's losing speed :lol: Floyd's lack of KO's have less to do with him getting "weaker" and more to do with how he fights.

Dude just shut out a top tier boxer 13 years younger than him. I'd say his potential to KO a judoka is a bit higher than you seem to think.

Obviously if she gets in clinch range, Floyd is damn near done. But the fight starts on the feet. And she needs to wade through some dangerous water to get into that range.

Nope, I don't see Floyd Knocking her out. I see him tagging with jabs and backing up. Those athletes he competes with are also hand picked to suit his style the best, but that's another topic.

I can Ko damn Vladimir Klistcho in the right circumstances, having the ability to Ko and actually doing it are two different things.

Ronda doesn't have some glass jaw and Floyd isn't known as a power puncher.

The shape of the ring is a huge factor, and getting judo flipped and having someone in your guard, passing from full to half to mounted is very tough, if she gets mounted he's done.

Y'all acting like she hasn't been punched in the face, acting like she hasn't been in the ring (sparring) with people far bigger than Floyd.

It's all situational.

I hope you guys know mayweathers son is a MMA fighter so to think he knows nothing about mma fighting is quite untrue. The fight will depend how hard he cant hit Rhonda when she comes in. He can more than likely KO her or Knock her down his timing is almost perfect. Mayweather with his boxing can keep the fight at a distance until Rhonda forces a takedown and gets hit.

I find it amazing that some of you really think Floyd would let the fight go to the ground.

Call it great defense or running, Floyd is not letting it go to the ground. He will turn this into a boxing match. She will get mopped.

His great defense also includes clinching to avoid tight quarters which gets the refs to separate the two.

Y'all are talking like Rhonda is just going to stand there like she's never fought before. She could just use an extremely low wrestling style stance making the punches not as effective

It'll be hard to get through to Siete from that angle, bruh. He has trouble with comprehension. Just look at our previous debate. :lol:

-Drew

I'm not at all. But I watch enough Boxing and MMA to know that for the most part, the striking in MMA is pedestrian compared to boxing.

And she's not a striker at the core. Most of the women she's fought and beaten are grapplers.

She's never come close to seeing a striker like Floyd. She's never faced anyone with Floyd's lateral motion, hand speed and footwork.

But you're already backpeddaling from "Floyd can't KO her" to "anyone has a chance to KO anyone".

Yea, Floyd's age is really a factor. He's 37. How many athletes still compete at a high level at that age?

I'm sure he's losing strength just as much as he's losing speed :lol: Floyd's lack of KO's have less to do with him getting "weaker" and more to do with how he fights.

Dude just shut out a top tier boxer 13 years younger than him. I'd say his potential to KO a judoka is a bit higher than you seem to think.

Obviously if she gets in clinch range, Floyd is damn near done. But the fight starts on the feet. And she needs to wade through some dangerous water to get into that range.

Nope, I don't see Floyd Knocking her out. I see him tagging with jabs and backing up. Those athletes he competes with are also hand picked to suit his style the best, but that's another topic.

You must be a Pacquiao fan :lol:

I can Ko damn Vladimir Klistcho in the right circumstances, having the ability to Ko and actually doing it are two different things.

Ronda doesn't have some glass jaw and Floyd isn't known as a power puncher.

The shape of the ring is a huge factor, and getting judo flipped and having someone in your guard, passing from full to half to mounted is very tough, if she gets mounted he's done.

Y'all acting like she hasn't been punched in the face, acting like she hasn't been in the ring (sparring) with people far bigger than Floyd.

It's all situational.

Is this the same guy who said "she walks through the punch"?

This guy :lol:

Yall keep bringing up James Toney, don't say anything about what Ray Mercer did

Sylvia standing there like an idiot thinking he could go trade with Mercer though.

No smart MMA fighter would just stand there in range like that.

Damn though Sylvia got folded. 
roll.gif

Anyone bringing any of these fights up as examples of "what would happen" is ridiculous.

Every boxer vs. mma fighter match up thusfar has been some sideshow ********.

Using Sylvia as an example is just as bad as using tony :lol:

Now we agree :lol:

Last edited:
I thought we had a 10 page + thread on this already?

I am Rowdy's biggest fan but Floyd would break that girl's face.

Back
Top Bottom