Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

worse case scenario is to sell for retail plus ship on these 530s if I don't like them in person, I say it's a win-win, if you got the funds,do what you want with them

Why pay for retail from him, when you can from kiths site ?

Simple, they want to feel like they got something that is "exclusive" and highly sought after or they want to re-sell it. 
QFT. Im happy to be able to cop with no issues. Even had time to think if getting the shoes outweighed the amount of complaining my wife will be doing next week 
roll.gif

so basically you fell for the hype
essentially. Given the fact that the statement has held true for past releases it was justifiable to drop the cash right then in there. This time around, it cost more and made no sense to drop that money right then and there if they weren't going to be like the last releases.

Simple, they want to feel like they got something that is "exclusive" and highly sought after or they want to re-sell it. 
That exclusivity is a big part of Kith's and ROnnie Fieg's brand.

It's not that the production numbers are too high, it's the buyers are too low. 

NB collaborations work best when it is done on a model that everyone loves with a simple/ well executed colors and premium suede. That's all that is needed. You do that, we buy. 

Both of these pairs we're gimmicky. 

Last edited:
It says the Brooklyn Bridges come with 3 sets of laces. Anyone know what the other two color laces are? Are there any ropes or just flat laces?
Burgundy, Yellow/Goldish, and Off-white/Cream. And yup they're all flat

Edit**: Oh wait, sorry thought you were talkin about the Central Parks haha. Reading is essential

Last edited:
Nothing unusual here, dudes been buying kicks for the wrong reasons.
Because of hype. If u like them kool, thats all that matters. These were
mediocre compared to his past releases and dropped on BF along with
Infras and a plethora of sales. Im not really surprised they were easier to
grab.

Glad I got my Bridges with no stress. Y'all be kool tho.

This is historic yall. A Ronnie Fieg collab in 2014 took over 2 hours to sell out. Creeping on 3

Homie should've done that collab with Fashion Bro's. Would've been EATIN

It's not that the production numbers are too high, it's the buyers are too low. 

NB collaborations work best when it is done on a model that everyone loves with a simple/ well executed colors and premium suede. That's all that is needed. You do that, we buy. 

Both of these pairs we're gimmicky. 
I like the model he picked. Would've like a 999 or 998 but I don't own 530's so I'm down. I like the concept of them, but I'm bias because I like to rep where I'm from.

Had these NOT had the Park logo on them I would have not copped.

View media item 1279371
$30 over the price paid.

Factor in fees and shipping.

That's a loss.

Not to sound rude, but finally an L for resellers on this.

Glad that people that wanted them were able to grab with ease.

imagine they sit til past the weekend lol definitely gonna cop the brooklyn bridges then
Anyone know the production numbers on each?
$30 over the price paid.

Factor in fees and shipping.

That's a loss.

Not to sound rude, but finally an L for resellers on this.

Glad that people that wanted them were able to grab with ease.
Yea, if you bought either of these NB's to resell, you dumb

Back
Top Bottom