Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Anybody who has the BB in hand do they run as big as the Regatta's? My Regatta's are huge I feel like those run a full size big.

Those ******* canceled my t shirt order. I should charge them a $15 return fee just like they charge a $15 restocking fee.

Yeah so did my friends, they should honor their mistake and shipped out the shirt, that's the only way they'll get rid of them

had both in cart but couldnt pull the trigger once taxes and shipping brought it over the $400 line, I ended up spending a bit less than that on a handfull of items in the John Elliott sale.

was browsing nano universe's site and came across some of the RF/KITH collabs already for sale. you get to see close up, detailed pics of them, even the shoes. makes me wish i could afford these pricey drops, i genuinely like a lot of this stuff besides the michelin man pants

http://store.nanouniverse.jp/shop/c/c0/?keyword=kith

alt. laces for the tan caminando's are navy and black caminando's have alt. black laces in case anyone was wondering

Last edited:
That site's spectacular. Love how detailed they are with the presentation of their products.

And Ronifigu engraved this himself people!

am I the only one who thinks that the ronnie fieg market has become too saturated? This guy is releasing clothes every week and is consistently increasing prices (from month to month). I'm not saying the clothes hes constructing and putting out on the market suck, I just think he's overdoin it with releases every week. But hey, if he got the money and people are buying, then why not?

He's probably trying to become Supreme or Undftd and reach a point where his success doesn't depend on every item selling out in minutes any longer.

He's probably trying to become Supreme or Undftd and reach a point where his success doesn't depend on every item selling out in minutes any longer.

He is shooting for their type of success. It just seems like he is trying to rush the process. Companies undftd, supreme, bape etc (lifestyle brands) seemed to have been way more organic in their growth.

Naw, social media changes everything.

It seems rushed and more pompous but thats how the culture and lifestyle is "evolving". Thats how IMO its seeming "too saturated".

Last edited:
Ronnie has lost his touch all he does is make clothes that he copy's the idea from another retailer and charges more and says they are super limited . The fact that they have to pull stock offline to create hype is really pathetic. Kith/Ronnie is losing its touch. Once all the fanboys realize that they are getting ripped off kith is gonna struggle onn every release wouldn't be suprised if these guys have to push stock through some eBay account for a little above retail

Fieg is a tool, but he is a master of marketing himself and of social media. 10 years ago, there is no way he would have the success he is having now. And that is why shops like Undefeated and Supreme grew more slowly.  Even now, those shops do nowhere near as good a job at marketing themselves and using social media.

Fieg is a tool, but he is a master of marketing himself and of social media. 10 years ago, there is no way he would have the success he is having now. And that is why shops like Undefeated and Supreme grew more slowly.  Even now, those shops do nowhere near as good a job at marketing themselves and using social media.
Because they don't have to.

Back
Top Bottom