Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Half the people that were on the list did not bother showing up and the list was not even long. Def a case of not many people into them.
My bro was told to show up at 5am, I was gonna go with him but I needed sleep desperately. Someone here said they'll go at like 4pm. So who knows. Day is still young.

The day is young, but based on previous RF releases, this is a complete failure. The lack of posts in this thread is already a big indication that these shoes aren't that great. Ronnie's gonna have to do better the next time around.

we want gel lyte 3, ronnie
nthat.gif

If its anything like his previous NB releases, then youll be able to find these for retail. 530 looks crazy though, that nubuck on around the toe and heel looks the same as that 1H nubuck on the Daytonas

kinda regretting not getting the 530s but I probably would have disliked them because of the leaf on them if I would have got tbem

I really like these shoes, was gonna get both but just ended up getting the brooklyn bridge when i saw the price of both.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 According to most its a failure since the shoes were available for a few hours and the internet didnt explode at launch time. Next we will hear about Aaron moving the stock off the site to create hype. 

For those that copped with ease and Kith = SUCCESS

Resellers and Flava Flav's offspring = FAILURE

They're not sold out doe.

I heard there's still a lot in store. Aaron is building hype.

missed out on the central parks because I didn't realise I got paid today. Looks like I'll be trying the impossible of getting one of the twelve pairs each of our 3 UK stores get :frown:

missed out on the central parks because I didn't realise I got paid today. Looks like I'll be trying the impossible of getting one of the twelve pairs each of our 3 UK stores get
frown.gif
Tell a New York homie to oop you. I think they're still in stores.

Back
Top Bottom