Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I will take a pic on Friday, i guarantee you those 4 kids wont be first
the new york crew stays strong.

will its Robin Thicke, did u change cell phone number bro? you been MIA since u moved

The kid making the line Is Little Mike, he knows better than that, he even is saying there is a list hahaha
Should just be staying in school man, appalled that people haven't realized KITH 2015 isn't the exclusive limited KITH 2013-2014 anymore. Saw another dude selling ATC services on FB groups for these at 50 dollars, pure madness.

Dude, I was just answering the question posed. They're wearing crew socks in the photos. Athletes still wear crew socks for a variety of reasons. The whole look is something you'd see someone working out/practicing in. That's the point of the line.
Wasn't trying to go in on you. *pause* I agree with what you say to a degree. I think people opt for runners for the sleek appeal and a more sophisticated look. 

are these going to release on the diamond website at 11am as well? Only gonna pick these up if I can get it from there so I can avoid the tax and shipping

Wasn't trying to go in on you. *pause* I agree with what you say to a degree. I think people opt for runners for the sleek appeal and a more sophisticated look. 
What's the benefit of wearing crew socks opposed to no show socks.

how do the sagas normally fit compared to the gel sights? i got 11.5 in them (11.5 in every pair i own for jordans, nb, saucony) but feeling like ideally i would have like a half size down.

Back
Top Bottom