Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Wow! Got extremely lucky and didn't get my multiple order cancelled lol mine come in today

lol how is that luck bro, told u it wasn't gonna get cancelled.

But like I said your account is now being watched

lol how is that luck bro, told u it wasn't gonna get cancelled.

But like I said your account is now being watched
its luck because it clearly states on the terms and conditions that multiple orders will be cancelled no questions asked and they tweeted me telling me it would be cancelled. They can watch my account all they want, i've been buying from kith for a long time now and this is the first time something like this has happened. Not like im a reseller tryna get over and do it again 

well that order from DSCo because kith takes forever to ship experiment completely failed 
laugh.gif
, prob wont get them for another week or so

I have an order number from Kith for the GelV but never got a confirmation email. Should I be worried?

its luck because it clearly states on the terms and conditions that multiple orders will be cancelled no questions asked and they tweeted me telling me it would be cancelled. They can watch my account all they want, i've been buying from kith for a long time now and this is the first time something like this has happened. Not like im a reseller tryna get over and do it again 
i know that. they know that.

like i told u before this happens all the time.

calm down bro

I'm not even on Ronnie like that but clowns saying he is washed cracks me up

Dude is influential as hell, he is the reason people care about Asics outside legit runners

i know that. they know that.

like i told u before this happens all the time.

calm down bro
lol not mad just telling you why i was worried. Plus i dont wanna be confused with resellers trying to play the system on every hyped release. Records clean out here on these streets naaaah mean 

lol not mad just telling you why i was worried. Plus i dont wanna be confused with resellers trying to play the system on every hyped release. Records clean out here on these streets naaaah mean 
nah u good out here fambs.

i'll vouch for you.

I gotta swap my size 7. Or sell it to a kid. Too bad they didn't make gs sizes My lady wanted a pair

Just got my pair not happy at all both my GLV have a hairy fuzz toe box can't even see the perforations A+ on the shipping F on everything else.

Just got my pair not happy at all both my GLV have a hairy fuzz toe box can't even see the perforations A+ on the shipping F on everything else.

That's terrible. I would try an exchange them, I'm sure they'll give you the runaround though. Good luck

Back
Top Bottom