Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Your pair perforated bro? If mine come like that...they're going right back out the door.
mean.gif
Pretty sure they are all perforated suede, only video was dantierzero and he said it was perf suede. 

The UPS guy better read my note that says leave at the back door

Little bastards stole my last package from UPS

I usually just get it sent to my work but I tried to check out ASAP so I didn't strike out

sign up for a UPS My Choice account if you haven't already...it's free. you can change your delivery location from there. I do it all the time when I know i'm not going to be home

Got a UPS email but my account shows processing on Diamond.

I got a bunch of pairs so lets see if they all ship lol

Those Sagas are horrible. But has anyone ever tried getting this type of issue directly resolved by Asic? Seeing as how they're the one who actually manufactured the product, shouldn't they really be held accountable? I'm sure 98% of the pairs that left Kith/Diamond didn't make it out the box. I know Nike is good to resolve something like a manufacturing defect, I've even seen someone say NB resolved an issue as well by offering a few free pairs. But any time I see anyone with an Asic collab, the blame goes straight to the the shop, not caping for the guy in any way but I just wonder why he's held so accountable for something he had so little to do with besides picking the colors.

Back
Top Bottom