Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Those sagas...you prob got one of  the very few bad pairs 
mean.gif

Kith prob won't be able to do anything, maybe a partial refund

Last edited:

Those sagas...you prob got one of  the very few bad pairs 
mean.gif

Kith prob won't be able to do anything, maybe a partial refund
I was just able to get a partial refund by calling the store and then immediately emailing them. Just be very polite and understand that they are very busy if you are going to contact them. I'll post a picture of the flaw later (stained inner liner 
mean.gif
sick.gif
)

Last edited:
^^courtesy goes a long way; since this release had so many pairs compared to older releases there were bound to be pairs with imperfections

Last edited:

I was just able to get a partial refund by calling the store and then immediately emailing them. Just be very polite and understand that they are very busy if you are going to contact them. I'll post a picture of the flaw late (stained inner liner 
mean.gif
sick.gif
)
Geez man that really sucks about your pair. It sucks that this can happen to anyone. I just got my sagas in and luckily, they didn't end up like that. I'll post some pics later

Really makes me wonder why DSCo is lagging on processing orders...

Are they waiting to receive shipments in from Kith (NY) in the east coast, and then re-ship them out to people who bought off their site?!

Really makes me wonder why DSCo is lagging on processing orders...

Are they waiting to receive shipments in from Kith (NY) in the east coast, and then re-ship them out to people who bought off their site?!
They said on their site with the release on Friday that it would be FOUR business days for processing. 10 days for shipping. We all agreed to those terms when we bought the shoes. I'm not the least bit bothered. Better than doing a phone order with Kith on some GR kick that's sitting in their store and you don't get a shipping email for a week.

Why do they only give paryial refunds?
You keep the shoes and they'll give u back a small % of the purchase price. You probably won't be able to swap pairs and returning would be a hassle on Kith's end, kinda like compromising.

Last edited:

You keep the shoes and they'll give u back a small % of the purchase price. You probably won't be able to swap pairs and returning would be a hassle on Kith's end, kinda like compromising.
Yep... I had a friend who had a massive glue bubble between the midsole and outsole of his Sakura lows... I think they gave him 20% back. 

So pretty sure that DSCO states free shipping over $100 anyone else get charged $10 shipping?

Kith is replacing my pair.
Lets hope your replacement pair is prestine 
So pretty sure that DSCO states free shipping over $100 anyone else get charged $10 shipping?
I'm pretty sure they took off the banner stating free shipping when the shoes released. They prob want to save some $ on shipping, cause they know ppl are stilling willing to buy. Concepts does the same thing, shipping is free for all orders but not collabs.

Yeah, I was checking another UPS delivery for today (my 11-day old KITH Monkey Time order lol) and saw my Diamond order is set for delivery on Thursday.

Back
Top Bottom