Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Got shipping confirmation, should be here by Tuesday. Surprised its only gonna take 3 business days, usually when i order from Cali it takes 4-5 days to NY

Last edited:
I'm also still waiting on my tracking info from DSC. I figured by today they would've sent it out. Hopefully tomorrow.
My order still says "processing" on the DSC site but i did just get an email from MyUPS with a tracking number. Says it is scheduled for delivery on Weds 7/01 which seems long but at least it's finally on the way.

So I just got my replacement pair of Sagas from Kith and the quality is much better (except for a few marks and a dark spot on one of them...) and they included 4 pairs of laces (2 flat black and both 3M rope laces). Not sure what to do with the other one, wasnt expecting them to ship the replacement without receiving the original.

So I just got my replacement pair of Sagas from Kith and the quality is much better (except for a few marks and a dark spot on one of them...) and they included 4 pairs of laces (2 flat black and both 3M rope laces). Not sure what to do with the other one, wasnt expecting them to ship the replacement without receiving the original.
Maybe they charged your card again, sort of like a deposit until you return the 1st pair?

So I had signed UPS My Choice some time back to divert packages when I need to.  I logged into it today and it shows that my joints from DSCO will be here on the 30th.  Longest I have ever had to wait for any package but oh well.  They get here when they get here.

Yeah I would just see if they charged you again. If not, I would just keep the extra/deformed pair as beaters or something. I can't imagine them being able to keep track of returns like that, not a very good return/exchange model for them. You're pretty lucky too, they usually don't have extras like that to send out.

My order still says "processing" on the DSC site but i did just get an email from MyUPS with a tracking number. Says it is scheduled for delivery on Weds 7/01 which seems long but at least it's finally on the way.

I guess I need to register with MyUPS and put that shipping address to receive any notifications of a package going to that address?

Shoutout to Kith for actually responding to my email and sending me a lace pouch they forgot to include. If anyone's doesn't get a pouch just email them.

Back
Top Bottom