Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

mean.gif
 Kiths sizing on this loose gauge stuff just put up. got a big red message telling you to size down, yet some of the smallest chest width measurements seen for the respective sizes (the L is 20.2 ") to put that in perspective...the L Thompson crew has a 23.75" chest, and no red message. 

get your **** straight. 

these shoes, at the very least, are built with superior glue to withstand the lean bronson be giving them.

These things are crack IMO.

Last edited:
Anyone see/feel the material on the loose gauge bleeker short? The Navy pair is the only thing that interests me in the whole #2 collection. But I can't justify spending $100 for a pair of knit shorts, that's just insane.

The material on the loose gauge stuff is very interesting.

Perfect for the summer months and I can picture them aging well as they're worn and distress

Really want the shorts and short sleeve top but dat price....
Already copped bleeker shorts for the summer so probably a pass

Anyone see/feel the material on the loose gauge bleeker short? The Navy pair is the only thing that interests me in the whole #2 collection. But I can't justify spending $100 for a pair of knit shorts, that's just insane.
I was mainly interested in the loose gauge stuff from this new collection but definitely not for that price.  Shame cause it looks mad comfy.

are online orders from Kith supposed to come with lacebags?

my GLVs from DSCO did, but my pairs from Kith didnt

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom