Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Just got both my pairs from DS all were fine. Minor brown scratch on my v's but it's nothing to worry about.

I got 12 pairs and not one was flawed...but you're right...Let's see when the rest come in for East coast NTers.

12 pairs, all flawless? That's actually pretty impressive.

(From Kith)I finally got DHL to hold my package... parcel, so I could pick it up. They're pretty flawless. The suede could've been shorter on the right toe box but all in all I'm happy.

Not a fan of the heel cup or superman symbol but I knew that going in.

Last edited:
Looks like Ronnie has a collab with highsnobierty or whatever it's called on a puma and he reused the COA midsole/sole tooling...

I believe it's a Blaze of Glory, not 100% on that. Guccipaul has some pictures up, I thought they looked dope. 

12 pairs, all flawless? That's actually pretty impressive.

(From Kith)I finally got DHL to hold my package... parcel, so I could pick it up. They're pretty flawless. The suede could've been shorter on the right toe box but all in all I'm happy.

Not a fan of the heel cup or superman symbol but I knew that going in.
Yeah. I was surprised. When buyers came to buy they all inspected them cause of what they saw online and they were surprised as well.

So I just got my replacement pair of Sagas from Kith and the quality is much better (except for a few marks and a dark spot on one of them...) and they included 4 pairs of laces (2 flat black and both 3M rope laces). Not sure what to do with the other one, wasnt expecting them to ship the replacement without receiving the original.
would you mind ooping me the mint rope laces from the sagas? #onthehunt 
roll.gif

My order still says "processing" on the DSC site but i did just get an email from MyUPS with a tracking number. Says it is scheduled for delivery on Weds 7/01 which seems long but at least it's finally on the way.

Sweet, thanks for the info, signed on myUPS and see that my other pair are indeed on their way.

No refund or 2nd charge.
They'll charge you if you don't ship back the second pair, I don't know what other measures they will also take (maybe flag your account?). A return shipping label was created at the same time the replacement was being processed, I was told that they have a system set up for tracking/processing returns; this is what was explained to me via Jasmine, the KITH Customer Service Rep. I'm returning my sagas because of quality issues. I was told that a pair was "located at the manufacturer's warehouse." My replacement should be arriving this Monday. Not going to lie though...if I didn't know this, I would've held onto both pairs too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom