Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Letting him off the hook?

Nah I have my own brain and can see past all retailers' marketing tactics.

If other people are to stupid to do so, I'll blame the their stupidity.

People need to own. Up for their own hypebeast ways instead of consistently blaming "Ronnie".

"Y'all" did this to yourselves. "Y'all" copped.

#blameronnie
Thats cool if you can figure out these deceitful marketing tactics but some people are new to the game . But apparently you can't get in your head that people arent as experienced as you with sneaker shops lying to its customers . So again should new people to the game be blamed or Mr. fieg ?

Last edited:
Letting him off the hook?

Nah I have my own brain and can see past all retailers' marketing tactics.

If other people are to stupid to do so, I'll blame the their stupidity.

People need to own. Up for their own hypebeast ways instead of consistently blaming "Ronnie".

"Y'all" did this to yourselves. "Y'all" copped.

#blameronnie
This is a ridiculous statement. Some people actually believe that retailers/people are telling the truth and not that they have to be on guard in case they might be tricked or duped by marketing tactics. Also, the way a shoe looks is probably the main consideration for people when they decide to buy something. But there are also other factors (i.e. exclusiveness of a product so tht they don't have the same thing as everyone else). In this case there was also the high probability that it might come with a pre-buy, since it was very similar to how kith did the SG release and Kith knew exactly what they were doing.

I think I may have just finessed a super green in my size, pray for me
laugh.gif
Hope it works out, but my prays are taken atm,. Hope our country doesn't fall apart 

I'm 99.999999% sure he isn't joking, definitely something he would say lol
probably is but there are certain collabs and shoes which see and have saw such a small release that people weren't touching for retail like that

probably is but there are certain collabs and shoes which see and have saw such a small release that people weren't touching for retail like that
Exactly my point, no one can get every collab, which makes this a ridiculous statement. Just one after the other

You are putting the blame on consumers who trust stores when they say an item is exclusive to their store when in fact its not.  By calling people 'stupid' and deflecting blame you are defending the store. Even you admit that Kith plays tricks with its marketing to sell product.

Not sure why you need to call him immature and bring up derogatory terms, that's pretty immature on your end by making assumptions about him because he disagrees with you. I've seen you get in fights constantly on NT and get banned so...

Officer Ricky ?

LoL we do know at least at this point they are exclusive to KITH in Mens Sizes. Jajaja. O well win some lose some, you cant play the game if your not willing to lose.Always More Heat to come my friends

Jajaja. O well win some lose some, you cant play the game if your not willing to lose
 Wait ....  what does that have to do with this situation ? According to you ... I should have the same attitude when buying sneakers as I do when I gamble . Seriously

Deflect deflect deflect ! Teflon don ronnie and his NT bodyguards are something else lol .

But if you bought a sneaker on ebay and it didn't fit the description you would probably be flipping tables ... 

Last edited:
Suprised to see this is still being debated today. Can we at least agree that there is no way Ronnie is writing the copy on these product pages? I get that it's his business and at the end of the day he's responsible, but sheesh enough is enough. If it's that serious to you, speak with your wallet and don't buy stuff from Kith. Whining about how it should be in a thread dedicated to the shop you are complaining about does nothing but fill the thread with nonsense.

I agree I'll stop flooding the thread and keep my complaints between myself and kith 

I just feel if WE move on today he essentially gets away with it tomorrow or as soon as another shoe gets announced 

But I said my peace so i'm done about this

Peace

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom