Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Cuz y'all buy eBay shoes hoping to get an email confirmation w salmon toe pre buys.

Best part is I ain't defending Ronnie.

I'm advocating smart consumerism.

I can't imagine what would happen to some dudes when they have to purchase a vehicle for the first time

Last edited:
Cuz y'all buy eBay shoes hoping to get an email confirmation w salmon toe pre buys.

Best part is I ain't defending Ronnie.

I'm advocating smart consumerism.

I can't imagine what would happen to some dudes when they have to purchase a vehicle for the first time
I own multiple car dealerships. If I advertised that I had special edition Jeeps exclusive to my dealerships, and that was in fact a lie, I'd be sued numerous times and Jeep would pull my contract. What Kith did was wrong. Stop blaming the consumer for trusting a retailer. We literally have laws that encourage consumers to trust advertising bc false advertising is against the law. Yet here you are blaming consumers for doing so.

Last edited:
I own multiple car dealerships. If I advertised that I had special edition Jeeps exclusive to my dealerships, and that was in fact a lie, I'd be sued numerous times and Jeep would pull my contract. What Kith did was wrong. Stop blaming the consumer for trusting a retailer. We literally have laws that encourage consumers to trust advertising bc false advertising is against the law. Yet here you are blaming consumers for doing so.

Why hasn't asics pulled Aaron's contract? He's falsely advertising right?

Why hasn't asics pulled Aaron's contract? He's falsely advertising right?
It's a $100 pair of sneakers. Nobody is going to sue over that. If it were $50k trucks, people would. People would sue the dealer and the manufacturer and the manufacturer would take action to separate themselves from the dealer.

It's hilarious that you can't see the difference.

Whoa, dang I was out of the country this week. These Indian Inks had a pre-sale attached to them like Cockatoos? 

Thanks guys. 

Anyone wash their williams hoodies in a normal washer instead of dry cleaning? Wondering how they turned out.

If it says dry clean only, dry clean only
Just to give you a heads up, if you give a t-shirt to a dry cleaner, it is VERY unlikely that they will actually dry clean it. They will most likely just launder it and wet press it.

Kith is doing a nike installment next in their store and atrium seems to be gone, copped a hoodie, lmao

Back
Top Bottom