Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Although i didn't get the ebay homage, contributed RT'ed for fam
Thanks!

C'mon guys, retweet my post

@munchy2000 on twitter (i don't want you to follow me, just retweet, i don't post anything useful anyways lmao)

lol we need some more opinions... More People getting them tomorrow ? Unsure of what to do @ this point.

Hard for fakes to be 100% identical. Stitch for stitch. I have no doubts they were produced at an Asics factory. Just a matter if they are "grey market" pairs. Aka pairs that are produced off the clock, etc.

I really want to know if those outlet Da Vinci's had the same production code as the original release. If it differs then I think we've found our answer....b-grades that we're outlet bound.

The production date is extremely suspicious. But the fact that they are identical, stitch for stitch, material for material and cut for cut makes me extremely suspicious as well.

But I just want these to be real so obviously I'm bias AF :lol:

I've attempted looking up some ASICS replicas to see if they have any 1:1 replicas on the market for these and I can't even find anything even remotely close.

Retweet my post to Ronnie and Asics on twitter @munchy2000
Would RF have knowledge of pairs going to an outlet though? I doubt it... I don't remember anyone from asics addressing the da vinci's, i dont think our answer is there either.. Gotta find someone with one of those Da Vinci's pairs and see if production date matches

Would RF have knowledge of pairs going to an outlet though? I doubt it... I don't remember anyone from asics addressing the da vinci's, i dont think our answer is there either.. Gotta find someone with one of those Da Vinci's pairs and see if production date matches

Bingo.

Also have to make sure all of our pairs have the same production date. Also need to make sure all homages from the original run have the same date. Larger sample size as well.

I have enough manufacturing experience to tell you with full confidence that it is extremely difficult to produce an identical part in two different factories. Shoot, even moving machines from one building to another will cause some level of variance.

I've attempted looking up some ASICS replicas to see if they have any 1:1 replicas on the market for these and I can't even find anything even remotely close.
A few pages back I had jokingly posted up one pic of some reps but they were really obvious fakes.

I don't eem care about the shoes any more. I work in a manufacturing engineering role right now and I'm just intrigued by this whole thing.

Just check the grey market thread in the general forum or the space jam thread from 09 for similar tales 

Just check the grey market thread in the general forum or the space jam thread from 09 for similar tales 

But you had clear differences like milky toes and widow peaks. These are legit identical. Zero differences aside from the tag.

And the dude who got them said they were 110% legit until someone pointed out the tag differences. That's how close they are

But you had clear differences like milky toes and widow peaks. These are legit identical. Zero differences aside from the tag.

And the dude who got them said they were 110% legit until someone pointed out the tag differences. That's how close they are
i lowkey want to get a pair since i own a retail pair. my ocd could help in this case. 

Back
Top Bottom