Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

New collection looks nice, probably gonna try for those clarks (dont think they look that bad) 

But in other news... Anyone think the volcanos are eventually gonna go back down in price, around 4-450, or is the price gonna continue to go up? I'm offering 450-500 and people are taking it as an offense lol 
mean.gif

Sadly only up from here.

A couple of items from the collection are pretty dope i can't lie, just comes down to the how expensive ronnie prices them at.

question, if you do a trade and send the shoes first, how long would you give the person to ship the shoes to you before you start thinking you got scammed?

Immediately. Because I wouldn't have even shipped first..
I asked for the trade first and he had references that vouched for him. he's been keeping in touch but said he was busy with work and couldn't make it to the post office. I'm not sure if I'm being played or he just hasn't had time.

unless he can provide 100 references, I wouldn't trust anybody. People can just get friends to vouch for them or just other people they BOUGHT from. Doesn't mean they are legit when it comes down to it. I could do 10 transactions selling stickers or fitted caps, and then turn around and say I'm legit and then get you to send me a pair of yeezys.

unless he can provide 100 references, I wouldn't trust anybody. People can just get friends to vouch for them or just other people they BOUGHT from. Doesn't mean they are legit when it comes down to it. I could do 10 transactions selling stickers or fitted caps, and then turn around and say I'm legit and then get you to send me a pair of yeezys.
true I guess I'm just hoping he's legit. I followed him on IG and nothing seems fishy. he also lives an hour away. maybe he's just really slow with shipping things out. hoping for the best.

true I guess I'm just hoping he's legit. I followed him on IG and nothing seems fishy. he also lives an hour away. maybe he's just really slow with shipping things out. hoping for the best.

Wait... So he only lives AN HOUR AWAY and you couldn't organize a meet-up?

haha well I could've drove there but I choose not to. crossing my fingers he ships them tomorrow. he received them on Monday.
if i'm trading some shoes that could be worth at least $100 or more and all i have to do is drive 30 minutes (other 30 will be him/her driving to me), i'll do the driving to secure the trade

if i'm trading some shoes that could be worth at least $100 or more and all i have to do is drive 30 minutes (other 30 will be him/her driving to me), i'll do the driving to secure the trade
yea. it's actually a 2 hr drive so an hour to meet up half way. also realized he could send via fedex or ups cuz they open late since time was an issue for the post office.

You gon learn today
Repped!!!  I wouldn't send shoes first even if it was a distant relative! With all the burn stories just on this site alone people still keep sending first and gifting paypal payments! Hope for you they have a conscience! Good luck

All you CAN do now is wait...as stated before, do your research on people, check references, find them on social networks, check their interactions with others.... its your time and money so always treat it with importance....and if you can do a face to face meet up by all means DO IT....in a safe well lit place lol...

Back
Top Bottom