Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

laugh.gif

The Indigo collection looks good but the lack of a Made in USA mention has me kinda bummed. I guess it's Made in China from here on out, unless it's a Golden Bear jacket or something.

Last edited:
If Ronnie was able to make this collection not that limited I feel like he would. But with a collection of this size; that would be incredibly expensive. I can already see why he moved the production of china for this. He might go back to US lroduction for smaller collections.

I asked for the trade first and he had references that vouched for him. he's been keeping in touch but said he was busy with work and couldn't make it to the post office. I'm not sure if I'm being played or he just hasn't had time.

yikes

You gon learn today

I think so!

unless he can provide 100 references, I wouldn't trust anybody. People can just get friends to vouch for them or just other people they BOUGHT from. Doesn't mean they are legit when it comes down to it. I could do 10 transactions selling stickers or fitted caps, and then turn around and say I'm legit and then get you to send me a pair of yeezys.

exactly.

View media item 935461

This scares the hell out of me!! Fringe Sebago's & Asymmetrical Button Ups are a must though.

Also, can I inquire about a prospective trade in here or is that a no no?

that's kinda sucky. after the look book I started feeling some of the pieces but I'm prob gon pass now. just pick up some bleeckers I've been eyeing on eBay.

Anyone with Miami's in US10-11? Will drop 500+ depending on condition... Im just like whatever know, need that shoe. (If this is not allowed just delete it and sorry :))

Anyone with Miami's in US10-11? Will drop 500+ depending on condition... Im just like whatever know, need that shoe. (If this is not allowed just delete it and sorry :))
ive just asked this while ago haha it seems that we are looking for the same... :wink:

^I was recently offered $550 for my once worn Miami's in a 10.5, so you're in the right ball park in terms of your offer prices. 

I was offered 1,200 for my DS superred 2's and 1,500 for my leatherbacks. Not letting them go period but it is tempting. But market seems to be overflooded with these new releases but quality of super reds,leatherbacks>coves,mints,daytonas,volcanos

I was offered 1,200 for my DS superred 2's and 1,500 for my leatherbacks. Not letting them go period but it is tempting. But market seems to be overflooded with these new releases but quality of super reds,leatherbacks>coves,mints,daytonas,volcanos
lol where do people come up with these prices

super reds ad leather backs are simply not worth that much

lol where do people come up with these prices

super reds ad leather backs are simply not worth that much

Please someone asnwer this. I think its ridiculous how people can throw a price that high for them..Hard enough I cant find a DS pair of eclipses in my size :smh:

Last edited:
Am I the only one that thinks the apparel they are launching is fugly as hell? And probably extremely overpriced
It looks like they are trying too hard...I think im just be that I'm older than most of you and I don't get it.

Supply and demand fellas, that's exactly the reason these shoes can demand such high prices. If a shoe is 4,5-6 years old and there's only so many pairs floating around and a even smaller amount of those remain deadstock the price jumps. Even more so now that asics have started going more mainstream. I blame the fieg boys, but the only way you can help the problem is not buy them. There are plenty of avenues to purchasing shoes these days so if you don't like one persons price keep hunting and who knows that grail might pop up from a decent person not trying to buy a used car from a single pair of shoes

Back
Top Bottom