Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Never understood the whole trade thing I see people on IG asking for trade only all the time I just think to myself what kind of person will just send a pair of shoes to another random person and then hope they send another pair back? Way too scetchy for me

Never understood the whole trade thing I see people on IG asking for trade only all the time I just think to myself what kind of person will just send a pair of shoes to another random person and then hope they send another pair back? Way too scetchy for me
I know what you mean but I did check a lot of things to make sure he wasn't sketchy. hoping ppl still live by the honor system. I had a buyer gift me a good amount of money to ship out of the country and I kept my word. hoping this guy does the same.

Hi guys im from spain and ts first time that i see this thread.i was looking here for miamis sz 10.5 or 11 but i didnt found anything... do you recomend me any sites or tags on IG? Thanks!

At the moment i have nb 1300 salmon sole, 998br (not ronnies but kithstrike) glv cove & mint, daytona's. Hope to grow up the family with those miamis!

I know what you mean but I did check a lot of things to make sure he wasn't sketchy. hoping ppl still live by the honor system. I had a buyer gift me a good amount of money to ship out of the country and I kept my word. hoping this guy does the same.

I've had people gift me payments also but thats been after we've done a few transactions and had good communication but trading just seems like a whole other beast. Either way best of luck to you man I hope he is a honest person and comes through for you.

Hi guys im from spain and ts first time that i see this thread.i was looking here for miamis sz 10.5 or 11 but i didnt found anything... do you recomend me any sites or tags on IG? Thanks!

At the moment i have nb 1300 salmon sole, 998br (not ronnies but kithstrike) glv cove & mint, daytona's. Hope to grow up the family with those miamis!
BARCA OR REAL MADRID?

BARCA OR REAL MADRID?
Hala Madrid !

I've had people gift me payments also but thats been after we've done a few transactions and had good communication but trading just seems like a whole other beast. Either way best of luck to you man I hope he is a honest person and comes through for you.
thank you. repped for the good vibes

There is a few Facebook groups that you can try to find a pair.

is it possible to just buy each others pair for the same cost and just not ship the shoes until they paid the invoice? Would there be any flaw in that?

I'm really digging almost all the Indigo Label stuff, I just wish it would have come in the fall. Also with there was a pair of shorts without the tights underneath... only piece I'm not into. I should have waited and not ordered the Bleekers on the Cove/Mint drop cause I'm feeling the lightest indigo jogger and the vintage wash grey Bleekers more than the Oatmeal I got in. Shrugs.

LOLOL random football discussion out of nowhere? AC MILAN OVER ALL THEN. BUT I *** WIT MY MADRID BRO'S TOO. indigo collection looking good though. Really digging the darker pair of mercers. hopefully prices for those wont be too bad. 

"it's frowned upon..
like masturbating on an airplane"
Thanks Bin Laden. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom