Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Would it be too much to ask for an aerial shot and on feet shot?
tongue.gif
bro i have an iPhone and there is no way i am asking my gf to take pics of me wearing my shoes. she would (rightfully) laugh her *** of at me. But i did this just for you. 

Those look really good man! The tan wrap-around above the sole is a nice touch, although I'm not sure the suede on the bottom makes any sense.

If you wear these casually, especially in an urban area, that whole bottom part is going to catch some nasty ****.

Great pick up nonetheless. 

anyone who's been to kith recently know if they have the schooners or grey nassau jackets still in stock? They seriously trynna charge me two seperate times for shipping....  c'mon 
mean.gif

Ordered 2 ts and bleecker shorts that arrived today... Gotta say I love the way it all looks... Just not on me... It definitely sucks how inconsistent Kith is with their sizing.

I own Bleecker sweats in large and medium (36 waist) and the mediums fit nice on me, large is cool too but baggier... So I figured for shorts I'd go with the L to be more baggy but they're pretty tight or more fitting.

Shirts look and feel great but are tight... Always went with large for kith tops... But these larges seem to fit like medium. Might have to send em back... But who knows if they'll accept returns this week...

most pleasantly surprised i think i have ever been from a RF release. wasn't expecting much, but these are pretty over the top quality wise. Volcano Sebagos did not disappoint. 

nubuck even on the bottom wtf
Wow Clark this is nice! Good for you!
roll.gif

Much appreciated and repped.

I think I'm finally going to order a pair. I hope the red really is that bright in person.
You're an influential tastemaker now, and I see you're excited congrats.
roll.gif

Rite Clark,

Go to bed now, your influential kicks have made such a monumental impact on all of us.

Rest easy sneaker god with with superb grammar skills

Better?

Rite Clark,

Go to bed now, your influential kicks have made such a monumental impact on all of us.
Rest easy sneaker god with with superb grammar skills

Better?

Calling RF sebagos influential was actually kind of funny. So yea I guess so.

Ordered 2 ts and bleecker shorts that arrived today... Gotta say I love the way it all looks... Just not on me... It definitely sucks how inconsistent Kith is with their sizing.

I own Bleecker sweats in large and medium (36 waist) and the mediums fit nice on me, large is cool too but baggier... So I figured for shorts I'd go with the L to be more baggy but they're pretty tight or more fitting.

Shirts look and feel great but are tight... Always went with large for kith tops... But these larges seem to fit like medium. Might have to send em back... But who knows if they'll accept returns this week...
definitely agree, im glad the tees fit kind of tighter bc they fit just how I want them too, just cant throw them in the regular wash, usually get larges to shrink to fit the way I want but these are good, and as far as the shorts I got large in the earlier sweatpants and felt like I needed a medium so I went with medium on the shorts and wish they were a bit bigger, feel like its hit or miss with apparel, even my mercers have different fits

overall happy with the tees tho, great for the summer nice and light

Size 5 / 5.5 / 6 / 6.5 / 7.5 / 8.5 / 9 / 9.5 / 10 / 10.5 / 11 / 12 / 13 Mint disappeared in the drop down menu.

I'm quoting myself from April 2014 when GL5 Mint/Cove was released. Does anybody know if Ronnie made GL5 "Mint" in size 4.5 (23 cm)? Or is size 5 (23.5 cm) the smallest he made them?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom