Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

hey fam..first time picking up Asics Ronnie Fieg collabs and I got a quick question: do the gel lyte V's fit TTS? For example, if i normally wear 9.5 in Nike should I get the same size or size up/down? Also, do you know if there are B grades out there of the ronnie fieg collabs? I'm looking at purchasing a pair on the bay and the seller says there are some defects on the shoe like greying tongue etc. and they could be B-grades.

thanks!

hey fam..first time picking up Asics Ronnie Fieg collabs and I got a quick question: do the gel lyte V's fit TTS? For example, if i normally wear 9.5 in Nike should I get the same size or size up/down? Also, do you know if there are B grades out there of the ronnie fieg collabs? I'm looking at purchasing a pair on the bay and the seller says there are some defects on the shoe like greying tongue etc. and they could be B-grades.

thanks!
Some say true to size and some go half size up. Depends on your feet. Wide feet go half up. Haven't heard of b-grades, maybe just flaws or some wear and tear?

thanks!
hope you're not talking about those volcanoes... those are a no no 

Yeah those are the ones. I see you're looking for a pair in the same size too lol

Edit: Why no no?
well there seems to be a couple things off, 

1. the colors look off.  Majority of the shoes should be burgundy but those just look red. Also, the tongue should have a pinkish hue to them and not a "faded grey"

2. He only provides one tagged picture, that wont allow you to zoom in, and a couple of stock photos

3. If he openly admits that they're B-grades its more than likely that they're fake. Most of Fiegs defects involve some glue stains here and there but not color fading

4. The price is too good. $350 shipped OBO? if they were legit then no way they'd still be sitting

Yep, been looking for a pair for a couple months now haha but I cant get myself to pay $500+ for a pair of shoes. But yea, I would stay away from those

well there seems to be a couple things off, 

1. the colors look off.  Majority of the shoes should be burgundy but those just look red. Also, the tongue should have a pinkish hue to them and not a "faded grey"

2. He only provides one tagged picture, that wont allow you to zoom in, and a couple of stock photos

3. If he openly admits that they're B-grades its more than likely that they're fake. Most of Fiegs defects involve some glue stains here and there but not color fading

4. The price is too good. $350 shipped OBO? if they were legit then no way they'd still be sitting

Yep, been looking for a pair for a couple months now haha but I cant get myself to pay $500+ for a pair of shoes. But yea, I would stay away from those
Word. Repped for the excellent breakdown. Another thing is he doesn't mention they are "100% authentic" anywhere in the ad, so if a buyer opens a dispute citing they are fakes he can claim he never said they were authentic. I'll stay away. And I'm with you man..$500+ is a lot for a pair of kicks.

Word. Repped for the excellent breakdown. Another thing is he doesn't mention they are "100% authentic" anywhere in the ad, so if a buyer opens a dispute citing they are fakes he can claim he never said they were authentic. I'll stay away. And I'm with you man..$500+ is a lot for a pair of kicks.

Whoa I just looked those up and yea man those are fake as hell. Stay far far away from that pair.

It doesn't matter if he claims he never said they were authentic. If he's selling fakes, you win 100% of the time. Fakes, replicas, etc are all against ebay policy and you can't sell them, even if you don't know their authenticity.

It doesn't matter if he claims he never said they were authentic. If he's selling fakes, you win 100% of the time. Fakes, replicas, etc are all against ebay policy and you can't sell them, even if you don't know their authenticity.
Good to know, thanks mate

got my bleeker shorts and SS hoody in on tuesday, i am very impressed. solid quality products. worth the $ imo, can tell ill have em for a while.

Anyone ever use Jason Markk on their RF collabs, specifically the 1H Nubuck (correct me if I'm wrong) on the toe of the COAs?

Back
Top Bottom