Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

the sebagos are clean, but rope laces on them 
sick.gif

its funny i cant stand rope laces on runners. I have had that pair sitting around forever and I actually like them on the sebagos. 

Seems like quite a few people are "ehh" on the puma xt2s. Is it the price point?
That and the colorways.  There are plenty of nice all white or black kicks.  For example, if I was choosing an all black Puma runner right now, it would be the R698 Tropicalia.

That and the colorways.  There are plenty of nice all white or black kicks.  For example, if I was choosing an all black Puma runner right now, it would be the R698 Tropicalia.

Tropicalias were pretty dope. I thought more folks would be hounding and thirsty for these DSM joints. Resellers I'm sure will be out in full effect next week.

im copping. i don't see these with crazy resell value though.  hopefully im right...keep away the sharks. 

I'm quoting myself from April 2014 when GL5 Mint/Cove was released. Does anybody know if Ronnie made GL5 "Mint" in size 4.5 (23 cm)? Or is size 5 (23.5 cm) the smallest he made them?
There is a 4 and 4.5 of both colorways on klekt.

how do you even pronounce his mans last name. I think that is an issue we need to address before any further purchases.

prounounced phi-g like phife dog. my phonetic spelling skills are lacking. edit- maybe FYGE. phonetic spelling is hard. 

Last edited:
R-ON-ALD or R-ON-KNEE

F-EYE-G

or listen to him say his own name here. 

funny interview 

Last edited:
Ordered 2 ts and bleecker shorts that arrived today... Gotta say I love the way it all looks... Just not on me... It definitely sucks how inconsistent Kith is with their sizing.

I own Bleecker sweats in large and medium (36 waist) and the mediums fit nice on me, large is cool too but baggier... So I figured for shorts I'd go with the L to be more baggy but they're pretty tight or more fitting.

Shirts look and feel great but are tight... Always went with large for kith tops... But these larges seem to fit like medium. Might have to send em back... But who knows if they'll accept returns this week...
I'm a 33 waist and got the shorts in L and the tee in XL. Perfect fit on both. Actually the only time I've bought their gear and everything about it was just right.

off topic... but how do the mercers from the "mercer mondays" run fit?  speaking specifically about the rose colored joints.

thanks in advance!

Still waiting on my Mint Sebagos SMH. Although the Red pics Clark posted makes me tempted to grab those too.

I actually like the rope laces in those better than most sneakers lol...but yeah, Im not going through the time to do it. I dont think. Maybe. Hmmmm.

Speaking of the Sebagos, I know it says to size down, but would you guys compare the fit to a Sperry Topsider if you have a pair of both? Mint pair is kinda looking nice.

Back
Top Bottom