Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I remember reading in one of his look books that he wanted people to wear their bleekers with dress shirts instead of casual wear. It sound ridiculous, and anyone tried it before? 

I remember reading in one of his look books that he wanted people to wear their bleekers with dress shirts instead of casual wear. It sound ridiculous, and anyone tried it before? 
i tried it. (twice actually, once this morning for "casual Friday")

I really don't think it looks good. I have a pair of black and grey bleecker, neither looked good with any shirt I have (and I have a lot of dress shirts)

maybe its just me since I put a lot of thought into my outfit if im putting on a button up. but bleeckers just scream casual to me, so t shirt, tank top or something. save dress shirts for jeans or MAYBE mercers (don't have a pair to judge myself) if you want to go "casual"

Yeah Im pretty sure the ones he's wearing are the black version of his newest Kith Bleecker Sweat - Off white. With the knee panel being reversed. 

Yeah I actually have worn the Rinse Wash Bleeckers with a white button up, and went to a beach house party and later a house party, got compliments out the ***. Ill be sure to post up the picture when I find it.

EDIT

Last edited:
Maybe I don't understand production well enough, but if you want to go for 'as high a quality upper as possible' and 'find it hard to keep a 180 price point' maybe focusing on the shoe instead of the details would have been better?

The leather bag makes people feel good on purchase but does nothing after that. seems kinda frivolous. 

Not all button up shirts are dress shirts. I'd never wear them with a dress shirt, but with a casual button up yes. I'm wearing the shorts with a jcrew chambray shirt right now.

Last edited:

Yeah Im pretty sure the ones he's wearing are the black version of his newest Kith Bleecker Sweat - Off white. With the knee panel being reversed. 

Yeah I actually have worn the Rinse Wash Bleeckers with a white button up, and went to a beach house party and later a house party, got compliments out the ***. Ill be sure to post up the picture when I find it.

EDIT

i tried it. (twice actually, once this morning for "casual Friday")

I really don't think it looks good. I have a pair of black and grey bleecker, neither looked good with any shirt I have (and I have a lot of dress shirts)

maybe its just me since I put a lot of thought into my outfit if im putting on a button up. but bleeckers just scream casual to me, so t shirt, tank top or something. save dress shirts for jeans or MAYBE mercers (don't have a pair to judge myself) if you want to go "casual"
Not all button up shirts are dress shirts. I'd never wear them with a dress shirt, but with a casual button up yes. I'm wearing the shirts with a jcrew chambray shirt right now
Well I might have to try it later then. thanks for the comments 

You guys think Kith will cancel an order if you bought a pair of shoes from them when they posted them but they posted them with the wrong price and then they changed the price later? 

Last edited:
could someone link to a quality suede eraser and brush?
if you don't want to go the online route visit your local finishline/champs sports. they should carry the suede kit. if not the NB kit is pretty good too imo. 

those F&F XT2's is pretty bad imo. looks like ronnie gonna go work at the Mickey D's or something. 

Last edited:
thanks for the responses just picked up lincoln ez cleaner but ill be picking up one of those too 

Ups delivered these to me with the box wide open...nothing wrong with them but still...
Anyways, great pickup. I'm convinced on getting the other pair now. I love em.
Congrats! I agree with you...such an underrated shoe. There is still a FSR on Kith. Perfect for the summer. Love the contrast of all the colors. 

yall are making me want to wear my usa's...i really want some white ropes now too. 

Anyone ever use Jason Markk on their RF collabs, specifically the 1H Nubuck (correct me if I'm wrong) on the toe of the COAs?
dont use it on nubuck and suede unless u know what your doing. if you over wet the material they will loose their nap. there is a video that teach u how to do it on jason mark website but i didnt watch it before i did mine. just use with caution!!

Back
Top Bottom