Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I've always used a suede eraser and brush but I figured that might be too rough on the surface. I'd rather use a gentle cleaner if one exists

I've always used a suede eraser and brush but I figured that might be too rough on the surface. I'd rather use a gentle cleaner if one exists

I recommend Angelus cleaner, with a hard bristle tooth brush along with a soft and a clean cloth. I lightly dip the soft bristle in cleaner and brush away in circular motion and then wipe with cloth. Suede will look a bit darker but that's when you wait until dry and then brush with hard bristle brush to fluff suede back up. I've done it on white suede (Nike Air Flow new green) which gets dirty easy, but this process works wonders.

Last edited:

Anyone ever use Jason Markk on their RF collabs, specifically the 1H Nubuck (correct me if I'm wrong) on the toe of the COAs?
Jason Markk = Biggest scammer in the sneaker game. Keep that stuff far away from any suede/nubuk/pigskin materials. 

Suede eraser/brush combo should work fine on the mints, not sure about the corals though, they're a little more tricky. 

My sebago's just came in. Like others have said, the quality/materials are very nice. I ordered the same size as my new balances and they fit good (10 is my true size, I ordered 9.5 in the sebagos). If anyone is on the fence, I highly recommend them

trust me I was with you on the eraser/brush being too rough but then I got a fat black scuff on my mints one day and just said **** it and used my brush and eraser to take care of it. restored the suede perfectly and easily took care of the mark. it was able to also clean up the nubuck on the salmon coa's as well.

Any specific brand you would recommend?
like everyones been saying. suede brush and eraser and youre good.

the brush took water marks out of the toe on my volcanoes and all.

the brush did ok on my COA mints. I don't have the corals. but the suede is oddly corse on the mints and didn't brush that nice. theyre not messed up though.

Last edited:

Anyone ever use Jason Markk on their RF collabs, specifically the 1H Nubuck (correct me if I'm wrong) on the toe of the COAs?
I have used Jason Marrkk Several times on a few pairs of suede kicks I own (Coves, Daytonas & a pair of 1500's I own just to name a few) and not once has it messed up any of my sneakers. I think what the problem is is that people are cleaning them incorrectly and that's why they are saying it does not work in terms of cleaning suede or nubuck. What happens is when cleaning them, people tend to use too much soap and they end up getting ruined. I had rose golds that I traded with a friend a while back and they got messed up really bad because he used WAYYY too much soap trying to clean them with Jason Markk. The solution to that was making sure he rinsed out all the soap out using water. They dried and came out just fine. The suede was not as hairy as they were originally, (only because he let the soap sit for too long) but they still came out clean. What I recommend to anyone is that if you use it, try not to use that much soap on the shoe. Once the scuff or dirt is cleaned to your desire, lightly and gently rinse them with water and let them sit and the shoes should be fine. It worked for me. 

got my bleeker shorts and SS hoody in on tuesday, i am very impressed. solid quality products. worth the $ imo, can tell ill have em for a while.
Can't wait to see how the hester hoody looks today since I finally got my shipment. Hows the sizing on the hoody?

Those looks fire! You should do the medial side white and then cover the stripes on the midsole. Wish I had the balls to try it myself.

^ than it'll look like the mazarine blues which I was trying to avoid. Lol.

The Brazil strips I like but not all the way up the midsole. It makes the midsole look thick if that makes sense.

Last edited:
LEARN FROM MY MISTAKE.  

I live pretty close to Miami and was able to cop multiple ECP Knicks for myself and friends.  I would wear them everyday and one day I decided it would be a good idea to go ahead and use Jason Markk on the toe box(BAD BAD BAD IDEA). 

I go through the process of cleaning with JM and then let them sit and air dry.  After the toe box had completely dried the shoe looked horrendous.  JM faded the suede on the toe box so badly I ended up giving the shoes to a friend.  

Moral of the story: Don't use Jason Markk on suede toe boxes because it fades them(at least ECP Knicks).  

LEARN FROM MY MISTAKE.  

I live pretty close to Miami and was able to cop multiple ECP Knicks for myself and friends.  I would wear them everyday and one day I decided it would be a good idea to go ahead and use Jason Markk on the toe box(BAD BAD BAD IDEA). 

I go through the process of cleaning with JM and then let them sit and air dry.  After the toe box had completely dried the shoe looked horrendous.  JM faded the suede on the toe box so badly I ended up giving the shoes to a friend.  

Moral of the story: Don't use Jason Markk on suede toe boxes because it fades them(at least ECP Knicks).  
BEST TO JUST USE A ERASER AND SUEDE BRUSH 

If you use water with the Jason markk solution on dyed suedes, it will pull the color.

They say to use the "premium" brush with little solution on it's own for dyed suedes...

That still didn't work out too well for me.

Jason Markk is probably THE MOST overrated cleaning product specifically for shoes that I have come across.

Back
Top Bottom