Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

yall should check out williamsburg garment company...small denim company out of Brooklyn. they have US and japanese made denim...all I wear now. and affordable at around 150

Last edited:
People will go crazy for anything RF drops nowadays. These are mediocre..

Thank you. $180 for black/white shoes? I don't care if he uses calfskin, it's still basic as hell.

To each their own I guess. I know some of y'all been waiting for these so good luck!

Thank you. $180 for black/white shoes? I don't care if he uses calfskin, it's still basic as hell.

To each their own I guess. I know some of y'all been waiting for these so good luck!

this.

as i just said in another thread:

the obsession with "quality" lately is getting comical (as most of these new jack "sneaker heads" don't even know what they're talking about when it comes to quality materials)... especially when it comes to runners, as runners never have, and aren't really supposed to have super high end materials... they're more about comfort and performance... people will trash talk dope colorways with mediocre materials and hype up mediocre colorways (and mediocre models) with high quality materials (RF has people brainwashed with this crap lately)...

i don't care if a shoe comes with materials taken from the robes of jesus christ himself... if i don't like the shoe or colorway, it means nothing to me how nice they are...

YEAH WE KNOW THERE ARE BETTER OPTIONS DUDE SAID 50 MORE SO APC IN THAT TERRITORY. IM A FIT TYPE OF GUY OWNED MOST BRANDS AND WHEN IT COMES TO THE FIT I LIKE APC ARE THE CHEAPER DIORS. I WEAR MY APC MORE THAN MY FLATHEADS, RRL, AND DRYBONES. IM ALSO A FAN OF RRL FIT AS WELL BUT THEIR WAIST MEASUREMENTS BE HIT OR MISS. NEED TO COP SOME 17.5CM DIORS ASAP BUT I DONT FEEL LIKE SPENDING 350ISH 
you are the most fashionable crippedoutloc i know

this.

the obsession with "quality" lately is getting comical (as most of these new jack "sneaker heads" don't even know what they're talking about when it comes to quality materials)... especially when it comes to runners, as runners never have, and aren't really supposed to have super high end materials... they're more about comfort and performance... people will trash talk dope colorways with mediocre materials and hype up mediocre colorways (and mediocre models) with high quality materials (RF has people brainwashed with this crap lately)...

i don't care if a shoe comes with materials taken from the robes of jesus christ himself... if i don't like the shoe or colorway, it means nothing to me how nice they are...
Not defending these Pumas as im gonna pass as well, but you're wrong when u say these runners arent supposed to be high quality. Ronnie takes specific models and creates colorways made for fashion, not performance. Just like Nike has Sportswear AM1s, 90s etc that arent made for performance, Ronnie does the same with other brands. I don't know how much of a new jack someone has to be to determine the difference between quality leather and ****** jordan brand leather. A shoe like these Pumas will last forever, and will look even doper when theyre broken in. $180 for a shoe built with premium materials isnt too bad at all, flashy or not.

All I ever see is Proto complaining about other people complaining. There's a circle jerk of RF complainers who still buy his stuff waiting for you on Sole Collector. Buy what you like. Not everyone is going to feel the same way you do.
hey everyone.. you heard the man.  stop coming in here with your opinions of any type.  what does this look like?  a message board?

Not defending these Pumas as im gonna pass as well, but you're wrong when u say these runners arent supposed to be high quality. Ronnie takes specific models and creates colorways made for fashion, not performance. Just like Nike has Sportswear AM1s, 90s etc that arent made for performance, Ronnie does the same with other brands. I don't know how much of a new jack someone has to be to determine the difference between quality leather and ****** jordan brand leather. A shoe like these Pumas will last forever, and will look even doper when theyre broken in. $180 for a shoe built with premium materials isnt too bad at all, flashy or not.

i should have worded it better, but my larger point is that runners don't have to be super high quality to be dope.

some of my fav runners are mediocre materials, but look amazing...

i don't even buy runners for performance (with the exception of gym / running shoes), but mostly for fashion, so i feel you, and i'm not knocking when high quality is applied to them, i love high quality stuff, but high quality is not the be all end all of a shoe (and it hasn't ever really been a factor in runners until recently, they've always used stuff like nylon for the comfort and performance value, the focus hasn't been to ooh and ahh "sneaker heads")...

the alvins getting hated on is a great example. yeah, the materials aren't the best available, but they're also nowhere near the worst, and the colorway is awesome, and the shape is better than any GL3 RF has put out (with the exception of the eclipses)...

this.

LOL DUDES WAS IN THEY FEELINGS OVER THOSE ALVINS. DAWG BECAUSE WE WANT SOME GOOD PIGSKIN SUEDE AND NOT THAT ******** GR HIT OR MISS TRASH **** WE BRAINWASHED ? THE FACT WE PAYING 150+ GOT ME ****** UP THATS WHY I WOULDN'T COP A PAIR OF J'S MADE AFTER 2006 DUDE IM BOUT THIS QUALITY STUFF. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT COOL SAY WHAT YOU GOTTA SAY AND KEEP GROOVIN CUZ 

you are the most fashionable crippedoutloc i know
I KNOW CUZ IT AINT EAZY BUT I DOES IT GOTTA BAG THESE CHICCS THAT G LOOK PLAYED OUT PLAY BOI 

LOL DUDES WAS IN THEY FEELINGS OVER THOSE ALVINS. DAWG BECAUSE WE WANT SOME GOOD PIGSKIN SUEDE AND NOT THAT ******** GR HIT OR MISS TRASH **** WE BRAINWASHED ? THE FACT WE PAYING 150+ GOT ME ****** UP THATS WHY I WOULDN'T COP A PAIR OF J'S MADE AFTER 2006 DUDE IM BOUT THIS QUALITY STUFF. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT COOL SAY WHAT YOU GOTTA SAY AND KEEP GROOVIN CUZ 

I KNOW CUZ IT AINT EAZY BUT I DOES IT GOTTA BAG THESE CHICCS THAT G LOOK PLAYED OUT PLAY BOI 
Jordan head… figures..

hey everyone.. you heard the man.  stop coming in here with your opinions of any type.  what does this look like?  a message board?

If your opinion is to constantly complain about the product and the people who buy it, yet continue to support it, by all means stop coming in here with opinions.

well only a newjack who get into runners because of RF would be concerned with pigskin suede. Why you might ask? Oh i dunno, maybe because runners are universally always and forever in a world of synthetic light weight materials. Therefore almost all grails consist of materials that are not "premium". Do i like premium materials? sure as long as it doesn't ruin the shape. But materials have never played a huge roll in runners. not until RF started brainwashing kids. For no other reason than REAL quality suede and leathers are typically too thick to even consider using on a running shoe. RF def uses softer materials. Are you a textile expert? What experience are you bringing to the table when you determine that suede is a better material? because it feels softer underneath your dirty little fat fingers? Is that suede better suited to withstand every day wear in a sneaker? to stretching when walking? you have absolutely no idea. My point here is that suede/leathers do not always translate to a superior material ESPECIALLY when running shoes are the catalyst. I am not suggesting all these are for specifically running, i am suggesting you are clueless to the og running world. A world of nylons and mesh. 

i'd say the pigskin is why the shape is so off on a lot of RF's GL3's... cuz then all the sudden when he uses something else, like the leather on the eclipse (which is not premium, it's prolly not even actual leather), the shape looks WAY better (toe box looks sleeker, lower to the ground, less bulky, etc.)...

plenty of high end designer labels make sneakers and a majority of them are UGLY...

if you're really all about quality tho, get off RF's sack and get on designer shoes, with italian leathers and all that...

BUT NAH YO, I'M BOUT DAT HIGH QUALITY LIFE, YO! AND RONNIE FIEG'S DA PLUG, BRUH!

WORD LIFE!!!

Last edited:
but Ronnie out here raising his own cattle in NY to make these shoes

he really cares about us

Last edited:
Ehh I see what you're saying Proto about materials. I think too many people focus on "quality" that they will buy anything. But I like his collabs because he heavily uses pigskin. I just love how a pigskin toebox looks. I love that perf look, I could honestly care less about how it feels. I just feel it works well with runners. A nice balance just needs to be found. 

i'd say the pigskin is why the shape is so off on a lot of RF's GL3's... cuz then all the sudden when he uses something else, like the leather on the eclipse (which is not premium, it's prolly not even actual leather), the shape looks WAY better (toe box looks sleeker, lower to the ground, less bulky, etc.)...

plenty of high end designer labels make sneakers and a majority of them are UGLY...

if you're really all about quality tho, get off RF's sack and get on designer shoes, with italian leathers and all that...

BUT NAH YO, I'M BOUT DAT HIGH QUALITY LIFE, YO! AND RONNIE FIEG'S DA PLUG, BRUH!

WORD LIFE!!!
DAWG YOU TAKING THAT **** TOO LITERAL JUST USING AN EXAMPLE OF A NICE MATERIAL. BUT KEEP SWAGIN IN YOU ALVINS DAWG YOU TEAM MONEY YOU GOT IT LOL 150 MY ***  

I was thinking about painting my white. If you don't mind me asking, did you peel off the paint first or just went right over it? I wonder if some alcohol can remove some of that luxurious high end luxurious 24k gold paint. I know RF went out his way to raise them gold cattle.

Back
Top Bottom