Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Finally picked up some volcanos for $290. Glad I got them before this market gets any crazier than it is now

Looks like im getting screwed then, awesome...
How are you getting screwed? You got your order while others didn't... 

and if you really want an opportunity to pre-order just buy some of the volcano apparel 

Last edited:
i feel like buy he volcano apparel now wont guarantee you the pre order. i think it was everything before he posted that. would be to easy for people i feel lol. unless thats his way of selling more volcano apparel 

How are you getting screwed? You got your order while others didn't... 
and if you really want an opportunity to pre-order just buy some of the volcano apparel 
Because it appears I won't be given an opportunity that I was told I was being given. Aka screwed

i feel like buy he volcano apparel now wont guarantee you the pre order. i think it was everything before he posted that. would be to easy for people i feel lol. unless thats his way of selling more volcano apparel 

"I’d like to extend the same pre-buy to any customer that has placed an order on Volcano apparel regardless of the date (excluding Kith x Stance “Volcano” socks which are currently in-stock)."
I just looked and the whole collection is down, except for the socks.

http://shop.kithnyc.com/collections/kith-volcano-capsule-collection
Because it appears I won't be given an opportunity that I was told I was being given. Aka screwed

Last edited:

ahh you see wouldnt be that easy haha, but anyway i might order some socks now hmmm
might want to hold off until you want something else... $12 shipping for $10 socks...
mean.gif

You didn't buy any apparel AKA you aren't getting screwed.

I got the e-mail as well but I only purchased the shoes and mercers. So I don't think I will be getting a pre-order either. 

The first e-mail title was... Kith "Volcano" Apparel  Update.
The email TO ME that said YOU are being given the opportunity to preorder the new balance. It wasnt sent out to everyone Sherlock, just those who ordered volcano apparel. Yes, that includes me. Now step the **** off my soapbox

You didn't get screwed. In fact, the only thing you seem to have got is a sense of entitlement.

*Edit* you say you got an email offering a preorder? Then what are you worried about?

Last edited:

The email TO ME that said YOU are being given the opportunity to preorder the new balance. It wasnt sent out to everyone Sherlock, just those who ordered volcano apparel. Yes, that includes me. Now step the **** off my soapbox
I guess I am getting "screwed" too.

Last edited:
I ordered the jacket along with the shoes on release day and got the email..hopefully they're serious about this "pre-order"

I guess I am getting "screwed" too.
wow..these guys in kith really believe they deal with stupid people? very nice way to increase their sellings. "i will give you the opportunity to spend more money". well you are screwed. its like offering a drug addict more drugs.

I highly doubt that they'll basically hand you the 1600s. It's not like only 5 people tried to order the apparel, so if EVERYONE is granted that "preorder opportunity", then how many are actually gonna be sold on RD? (Unless the production numbers are that high) I'm not trying to **** on your guys hopes, but it's a bit naive to think that everyone that got the email will get the shoes.

where'd you guys be copping volcanos below $300, everyone wants rape
i would check craigslist. did a meet up recently for less than $300. with holidays coming up some might be in dire need of cash. 

also, when checking ebay see if anyone is around your area, meet ups seem to be a sure fire way to keep additional costs low. 

what size are you? maybe i can help

nb doesnt cater to rf the same way asics did, nb makes large production numbers and distributes to all their shops, rarely will they do a really limited amount. plus shops already announcing global rd for daytonas in mid december.

Back
Top Bottom