Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Better pics
Kith filter will catch everybody once again 
laugh.gif

roll.gif

LIKE YOU AIN'T GOT MULTIPLES TO RESELL TO HOOK UP THAT SLOW INFINITY....

POT MEET KETTLE!

Last edited by a moderator:
They did that on one of the previous releases.... Props to them for doing that.

I've heard a lot of bad **** about Kith, but they're doing little things to try and keep the culture what it should be.

Last edited:

roll.gif

LIKE YOU AIN'T GOT MULTIPLES TO RESELL TO HOOK UP THAT SLOW INFINITY....

POT MEET KETTLE!
1. I have never posted a shoe for sale before even receiving them.

2. I sell multiples to get my pair for free 
wink.gif

Once again your on my post complaining 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

and yes its very slow...

My order totally flopped! lol In the end I was sat refreshing the page where it said to remove the items from my cart.

Ended up accidentally refreshing the page when it said 2 left in stock for the coves and then again 5 minutes later. So ended up going down Size? n drowning my sorrows  
nthat.gif

Yeah that was mad lame, besides that he was kool about the situation. Andy said that order was cancelled too though lol

1. I have never posted a shoe for sale before even receiving them.

2. I sell multiples to get my pair for free 
wink.gif

Once again your on my post complaining 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

and yes its very slow...

roll.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
oh wow they're actively cancelling orders from people who got busted reselling on social media? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
i like this :evil:

Last edited:
They did that on one of the previous releases.... Props to them for doing that.

I've heard a lot of bad **** about Kith, but they're doing little things to try and keep the culture what it should be.
Only until you meet them in person at a pop-up shop.....
sick.gif

You do realize I'm posting these photos because the shoe pictured is not the shoe being sold, right?
nah i do  but...i think we all know that that dude (who isn't me) plans to send whatever he gets. it's not like he's actually tricking people and you wanted to maybe call him out for that to eBay. it's just ridiculous. 

nah i do  but...i think we all know that that dude (who isn't me) plans to send whatever he gets. it's not like he's actually tricking people and you wanted to maybe call him out for that to eBay. it's just ridiculous. 

Nah, not calling him out to eBay. I could care less. I do however think it is potentially misleading when you picture a shoe you have no intention of selling. Your listing is supposed to 100% accurately describe your item offered. A quick Google search would get you the proper image, no? An easy way to guarantee a buyer is not misled.

I can't argue with that. But why are we bringing it up? Most buyers probably know the dude doesn't have the shoe yet. I just think the shoe selling thing can make things salty. Like last time I was super pissed was for the Tiffs. I got over it and I try to chill now. But man I wanted those Tiffs. 

Anyway, what I mean to say is, maybe you are just in the right position cause you were looking for the shoe, you know about the shoe, and you wanted to help consumers. That's possible. But it isn't like we're going around looking at everyone's listings for accuracy. It's personal. It's okay but it's a little petty. Like the buyer/seller can figure that **** out. 

Last edited:
those independence day GL 3's are looking like a no-no. not my cup of tea personally. 

Glad to see that the midsole is light grey, the official pics made them appear white...cant wait to get mine in hand.

I got the mints today in person, Brooklyn was a little disorganized with the line. A friend of mine got the coves and [emoji]128563[/emoji] them joints are beautiful

Back
Top Bottom