Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Asking for oops will get you nowhere, be active on the forum and specifically in the thread and occasionally oops will be thrown to you. Also doesn't hurt to throw some yourself. 
wink.gif
Thanks for the info.  I am newer to the site and thread.  I would definitely throw some oops if i could ever get through on these releases lol! didnt really expect to get through on the clarks with them being so limited.  From what people are saying i might just have to try mobile next time. 

Is anyone feeling the Great Jones pant at all?  I dont like the camo version or the white short version, however the navy/navy seem that they would not stand out nearly as much and are kind of fly.  This is definitely being influenced somewhat by ronnies recent IG posts and seeing someone actually rocking them instead of just a lookbook

Thanks for the info.  I am newer to the site and thread.  I would definitely throw some oops if i could ever get through on these releases lol! didnt really expect to get through on the clarks with them being so limited.  From what people are saying i might just have to try mobile next time. 

Is anyone feeling the Great Jones pant at all?  I dont like the camo version or the white short version, however the navy/navy seem that they would not stand out nearly as much and are kind of fly.  This is definitely being influenced somewhat by ronnies recent IG posts and seeing someone actually rocking them instead of just a lookbook
Also, Repped

Tried to shrink my oatmeal quilted bleeckers. They did shrink some but still to big. Wish I would of sized down.

I actually quite like the midsole creasing. Gives the shoe some character.
It's quite corny on both ends: people who don't like the creasing and people who put these human emotions to material objects saying they like the creasing because it adds "character"? are you kidding me? It's a shoe. lol. what character is that? a shoe that had the privilage of losing its virginity to your feet?

Tried to shrink my oatmeal quilted bleeckers. They did shrink some but still to big. Wish I would of sized down.
Gotta put em in the dryer on extra hot for a longer period of time.

Edit: With a hot wash before that of course.

Last edited:

I'm a 9.5 TTS (Asics, Roshes, NB...). These are a 10. I was pretty worried that they were going to be huge on me but it actually wasnt that bad. 9.5 would probably be perfect. Keep in mind I was wearing stance socks with them. They are super comfortable as well. Much more so than Wallabees.

I just couldn't get myself to like those RF x Clarks at all. It has such an odd shape to them and the overall design was just uninspired. Even with the awesome pictures you guys take these shoes did nothing for me. Glad NTers who wanted them were able to score. On to the next...

Last edited:
You went UP a half of a size and they were fine...I went down a full....hopefully they're fine

Only thing i dont like about the coves i got were kithstains on the heel of one of my pairs

Only thing i dont like about the coves i got were kithstains on the heel of one of my pairs
Ok, then put it this way. What if those kildares have the same kithstains on the same spot, which would you choose?

I would go with the GL5's anyway. The Clarks were poorly executed, and I'm a longtime Clark's supporter. 

Back
Top Bottom