Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

That customer service number is a joke. Been calling for the past hour and nothing.
don't bother them now...they're too busy taking pics of their sneakers in the kith courtyard and side streets
laugh.gif

So since no one has commented on this.  And seeing as it is a timeline of his releases.  Are those the "super greens" everyone is talking about on the bottom right?  Possibly next release?
Well.. i'll be damned if this is true.

Can anyone update me as to what happened? I'm at work rn so I can't really sift through the pages. Cause the gl3's are still in my cart as well. I got confirmation number and such just no email yet.

Disregard fellas a shipping label has been created I just didn't get the email. I probably should have checked that first.

I know one of RF's biggest fans has all his releases except super greens and got a pair recently (sent to him by Kith)... I'm not sure if they had extras or that means that they are being produced...

Wouldn't be surprised honestly.

Last edited:
Kith has definitely stepped their shipping up for this release. Never have I ordered anything from them and had it in the same week.

So i checked the Gold GL3 today. They come with 4 sets of rope laces 
eyes.gif

And almost the whole shoe is leather except insoles and midsole. Quality was top notch

Tried them on and they ran a little big cause of the leather lining

So i checked the Gold GL3 today. They come with 4 sets of rope laces :rolleyes
And almost the whole shoe is leather except insoles and midsole. Quality was top notch

Tried them on and they ran a little big cause of the leather lining

Was it a pretty big difference or nothing a thick sock couldn't fix?

They made a waterbottle, looks dope but will probably be to expensive, since it's the most premium aluminium ever used on a water bottle,

I don't know why they always ship backwards. I was one of the earlier orders and didn't receive shipping info yet. Hopefully tomorrow. 

Back
Top Bottom