Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

i know, its all good. just sucks to be the stereotypical broke college student 

You're so unlucky over there in America, I actually started my collection as a student here in the UK. My student loan and grants easily covered my living and a pair of Asics every month. Sages actually came out of the last of my loan left over from leaving uni in May!

Just received my RG you have to see them in person to really appreciate them dope shoe

2w74ys1.jpg

Last edited:
Folks receiving shipping, flourishing on the restock, and I'm still waiting on shipping lol.. This is when I get annoyed at Bergen lol

Folks receiving shipping, flourishing on the restock, and I'm still waiting on shipping lol.. This is when I get annoyed at Bergen lol
I'm waiting on shipping for both the original drop and the restock...or maybe I'm waiting on a ​cancellation  for both 
embarassed.gif

Wow I remember people were going crazy giving sportszone a bad name for doing similar things with their online process but ronnie does it and all is forgiven and ok LOL Comical

Last edited:
If you copped from the original drop, you're not gonna get canceled. All the orders the were gonna canceled, did. and they were the ones out back online last night.

I wonder if that NTer who got his cancelled because his brother got a pair got hooked up by KITH like they said

Everyone who just said they are waiting, did you grab both pairs in one order? Or just one shoe?

It's the same way with supreme. Makes sense from a logistical standpoint. Those with one item go out ASAP. Much easier and quicker to pack.

I love how anytime someone posts a dope shot of the RGs or Sages there's always someone so quick to respond with "so glad I went with the other pair...etc, etc"
laugh.gif
.  Like damn, can't you just let the people be happy with their cops?

I love how anytime someone posts a dope shot of the RGs or Sages there's always someone so quick to respond with "so glad I went with the other pair...etc, etc" :lol: .  Like damn, can't you just let the people be happy with their cops?

I ordered both but separate my rose golds arrive today and this morning the label was created for my sage pair

Just check through kith tracking I didn't get tracking till this morning and they are scheduled to be delivered monday

Back
Top Bottom