Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

well does it make sense to drop in a week without having at least a few pics to see what the shoe looks like? (tbh i would expect a kithstrike on the 9/11 but still looks like it is too early yet)

really?

i only saw the shoe lace pic lol

Focus Daniel Son. Gold Uppers lol
View media item 1170661
well does it make sense to drop in a week without having at least a few pics to see what the shoe looks like? (tbh i would expect a kithstrike on the 9/11 but still looks like it is too early yet)

Touche but I'm being hopeful for myself lol. I think it would be a business fail to release a NYC 9/11 themed shoe in October but that's me. FP seems more likely due to dude showing 2 of the three shoes (I'm assuming it's the color ways like the first drop).

Focus Daniel Son. Gold Uppers lol

Touche but I'm being hopeful for myself lol. I think it would be a business fail to release a NYC 9/11 themed shoe in October but that's me. FP seems more likely due to dude showing 2 of the three shoes (I'm assuming it's the color ways like the first drop).

Anyone else looking forward to the Filling Pieces release? I missed out on the first drop, Hoping to get a pair this time around.

im really hyped but only about the tan fp's. the navy pair maybe with more pictures but the white pair is a no go. 

but not as hyped about an adidas collab.  

they might have only gold toebox

If you crack the brightness on your mobile device or computer there's some gold upper in there. May be the tongue not sure. (You also have to put on the glasses from the previously quoted picture lol)

How exactly am I *****ing about it? I'm patient. KITH told me 3-5 handling days and I expected that. Not once did I complain about shipping. The shoes will get here sooner or later. A few days difference is miniscule in the grand scheme of things. 

But what exactly constitutes bad customer service?

They don't answer emails? What's the ratio of employees to customers....

They don't ship in a timely manner? Did they ever go outside of their 3-5 business day statement? How many people are packing these.

The dudes at KITH are great imo. They might not answer every email but they keep everyone up to date on twitter with all the info necessary. 

Again, go read up on some logistics. They outsourced their shipping already but they are still not big enough to go even bigger with their shipping company while still keeping it financially viable. 

Kith has sub par customer service in store, to say its great shows what your idea of great customer service is. Being "cool" isnt great customer service, answering questions with a certain tone isnt great customer service.

Dont get me wrong, I never have a problem there, you get treated with respect and some of the dudes are cool, but to call it great customer service is giving them too much credit. Theres still a sense of elitism in their tone of talk amongst other things.

Oh, and everybody hates Lucas. Ive heard complaints about him from like 6 different people who are in totally different crews.

Last edited:
**** Lucas ***** ***. And them Blk FP look killer probably get rid of my red ones since I have yet to rock and probably won't... That is if I can score them.

im really hyped but only about the tan fp's. the navy pair maybe with more pictures but the white pair is a no go. 
but not as hyped about an adidas collab.  

Yeah the tan and navy are dope. I've never had any trouble getting any of Fiegs releases and wasn't able to get the last release. Hoping the $200 price remains but I also hope they increase the amount of pairs. Barely any made it online it seemed

Yeah the tan and navy are dope. I've never had any trouble getting any of Fiegs releases and wasn't able to get the last release. Hoping the $200 price remains but I also hope they increase the amount of pairs. Barely any made it online it seemed

those and the kildares were pretty tricky..

**** Lucas ***** ***. And them Blk FP look killer probably get rid of my red ones since I have yet to rock and probably won't... That is if I can score them.
the FP are navy not black, hard to tell from pics 

can't tell if the upper is tumbled there, looks different than pic rf posted

Last edited:
I rarely buy from end/hanon so that point is irrelevant to me.

I'm just saying dude went in saying "if this was the UK we wouldnt have this issue blah blah blah".

If you feel that way about American stores then WHY KEEP BUYING. No one is forcing your hand. No one is putting a gun to your head. 

Kith starts offering international orders and dudes complaining on why it didn't get to them in the UK in a day :lol:

Like I said earlier, ya'll are really impatient to just stash these shoes in the closet. RF gave full disclosure BECAUSE of people like you *****ing and complaining. I seriously question the intelligence of this community sometimes. Go learn a thing or two about logistics. 

I think what he's saying is that the turn around time with every other similar sized operations out there is quicker compared to Kith and that's what he and most people are use to and I don't think it's partly about being impatient but more to do with everyone's expectations of a modern business these days that picks packs and ships orders out double time.

Last edited:
Th
the FP are navy not black, hard to tell from pics 

can't tell if the upper is tumbled there, looks different than pic rf posted
that possible changes everything... Man I really thought they were black ... Blk gum look so clean!

Back
Top Bottom