Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I think they come with some special packaging or something

Yes they come with special packaging, cost, $100 in $1 bills, bottle of champagne and a mix tape or something. But how can you justify spending that money?? It's crazy

They'll prob be 150 with the 12 dollar shipping so slightly more than wests but the quality deff looks better

Those bodega x asics gel - lyte v 1 of 6 just sold on eBay for $1,950.00. Crazy. Why wouldn't you just wait till the release and save yourself $1,790???
The shoes were samples that are not being released tho hence the 1 of 6. But no, no one should spend that much on sneakers

The older Mercers I own have been washed before and they never felt like they shrunk. 

May I ask what kind and how? I've dry cleaned every pair I wear, but now I only wear the navy ones occasionally. Too scared to throw em in the washer and dryer(?)

http://www.endclothing.co.uk/upcoming-releases/
[table][tr][td]New Balance x Kith M530KH[/td][td]TBC[/td][td]M530KH[/td][td]£105[/td][td]12/12/2014[/td][/tr][tr][td]New Balance x Kith M850KH[/td][td]TBC[/td][td]M850KH[/td][td]£105[/td][td]12/12/2014[/td][/tr][/table]
End is going to get them for about 105 pounds, or $165, so i'm guessing that's how much retail is going to be here

Well Damn 
laugh.gif

May I ask what kind and how? I've dry cleaned every pair I wear, but now I only wear the navy ones occasionally. Too scared to throw em in the washer and dryer(?)
It was one of my original black pair and it was more of an accident washing them. I always dry clean my pants as well.

Just thought I dropped my feedback also on the Classic Mercers since I received them yesterday. Like what the majority of mentioned already, the waist for sure matches what is listed on the site where they are about 2 sizes too big. So from the sense of comparing them to previous Mercers, the waist size lines up equally to the past. However the biggest difference as some have mentioned is the tapering of the legging portion. The pants are definitely more shorter to fix the "bunching" at the ankle with previous Mercers and much more tapered to give it more of a skinny jogger look. I am naturally a size 32 when it comes to non-jogger pants (ie. jeans) so for all my joggers, I always went with a size 30. This time around I followed Ronnie's tweets that these Mercers would fit TTS so I went with a size 32. Personally for me, the thigh/shin area fit me perfectly since I know if I went with a size 30, it would probably be too tight are the legging area. However the waist area is definitely a size or 2 too big. So the only explanation I have on why Ronnie recommended to go TTS was maybe because of the leg area and not necessarily around the waist...just my 2 cents.  

Also as people already mentioned, the material is a lot thinner than previous Mercers. Hell the material on them is thinner than the material used in the Meekers from the Academy line. These Mercers sorta remind me of the Publish Legacy joggers when it comes to the material used. I was really hoping they would keep the material thickness used in their previous Mercers since the quality is soo much better. That is probably one reason why Ronnie decided to avoid his ongoing trend of increasing prices since the prices on these Mercers were cheaper than the past from what I recall ($120 vs. $135).

Hope this helps folks still trying to decide what size classic mercers to purchase.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom