Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I'd rather have a shoe I want easily available than to have it be limited and play the hypebeast resell game.

Just wait till people get them and wear them once to stunt on IG then you can get for less than retail
laugh.gif
I don't understand that concept and why people 'stunt' on instagram or for their friends. It's a waste of money and those people are morons. Also, why do people idolize jokers that have large sneaker collections. There is nothing special about having 100 pairs of sneakers. It just means you waste your money and have nothing else to spend it on. 

Just wait till people get them and wear them once to stunt on IG then you can get for less than retail :lol:

100% serious, my pair is on the way, I copped Monday by messaging a reseller on eBay who had pairs up for $350. I messaged him and ended up grabbing his pair he wore once for $200 shipped. I'd say your guess about IG pics is pretty spot on

I don't understand that concept and why people 'stunt' on instagram or for their friends. It's a waste of money and those people are morons. Also, why do people idolize jokers that have large sneaker collections. There is nothing special about having 100 pairs of sneakers. It just means you waste your money and have nothing else to spend it on. 
first part I agree . Second was a little reaching. You act like people don't collect things to each is own for some it's a legit hobby. I'm sure they buy other stuff too. As for buying shoes for social status never was the type. I got rate **** and I also have plenty of stuff still on shelves. I just want my shoes to tell a story

Eh I won't judge/idolize anyone for their collection. I swear if you look in these Facebook groups there's so many pairs of a new release for sale the following week that are worn once. I guess some may not fit (yeah right) but we know most are for the gram

so, anyone have a complete list for the apparel thats dropping tomorrow? because usually on the blog they have all the pieces w/ colors and prices listed a day or two before release, but there's just the lookbook.

i know of:

-white (or off-white?)/navy bomber

-carolina blue reverse terry shorts & frayed hoodie

-white/navy l/s baseball jerseys

-white/navy l/s mesh jerseys

-navy-ish bleeckers

-navy-ish fulton hoody

not sure if im missing anything, but really interested in that navy bomber. anyone that has seen them in store, any kith branding on the bomber? it doesnt look like there's any but if the branding is minimal or if there's no visible branding at all i'll probably cop.

so, anyone have a complete list for the apparel thats dropping tomorrow? because usually on the blog they have all the pieces w/ colors and prices listed a day or two before release, but there's just the lookbook.

i know of:

-white (or off-white?)/navy bomber

-carolina blue reverse terry shorts & frayed hoodie

-white/navy l/s baseball jerseys

-white/navy l/s mesh jerseys

-navy-ish bleeckers

-navy-ish fulton hoody

not sure if im missing anything, but really interested in that navy bomber. anyone that has seen them in store, any kith branding on the bomber? it doesnt look like there's any but if the branding is minimal or if there's no visible branding at all i'll probably cop.
I bought the bomber in-store.  No branding whatsoever besides on the hangtag that's on the sleeve.  The hangtag features Stampd branding on the front and KITH branding on the back.  

It's worlds better than the bomber he released in the past(I own both) in both fit and quality.  It's the softest and most comfortable bomber I've ever owned.

Last edited:

I bought the bomber in-store.  No branding whatsoever besides on the hangtag that's on the sleeve.  The hangtag features Stampd branding on the front and KITH branding on the back.  

It's worlds better than the bomber he released in the past(I own both) in both fit and quality.  It's the softest and most comfortable bomber I've ever owned.
would you say more on the light or heavy side?

Definitely lighter but I wouldn't say it's light.  Mid-weight is about right.
word awesome, because i have a heavy black bomber for the winter wouldn't mind a lighter one for the spring/fall. thanks, might pick it up.

Last edited:
Really liking the Atlantics/Pacifics.  Never ordered anything from kith before though.  Should I navigate to brands -> asics and try to find the product there? Or would I be better off going to shop -> latest products?

Back
Top Bottom