Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

quote name="TexasAllstar" url="/t/536134/ronnie-fieg-collabs-tracking-order-link-http-shop-kithnyc-com-pages-tracking/36270#post_22783949"][/quote]t

Also not a reseller-if you recall I said these aren't a bust and will be sought after/nearly as valuable as other RF kicks 2 years down the line. IMHO these are one of his most wearable shoes because of a more subdued colorway

Not to mention sold out now-so the RF haters whom the original post was directed at it's a mute point.

For those who are interested in bomber jacket, I just tried it on in store.

Quality wise, really nice jacket and comfortable as hell, but thats just my opinion.

Sizing wise, there is definitely something wrong with measurement on the website. 

I grabbed the one on the hanger and it fitted me perfect. After that, I realized it was small.

However, my pit to pit is around 22 to 22.5. Therefore, there is no way I can fit in small based on the measurement from website.

I will still go for medium just in case I want to layer up though.

Quality wise, really nice jacket and comfortable as hell, but thats just my opinion.

Sizing wise, there is definitely something wrong with measurement on the website. 

I grabbed the one on the hanger and it fitted me perfect. After that, I realized it was small.

However, my pit to pit is around 22 to 22.5. Therefore, there is no way I can fit in small based on the measurement from website.

They running big like that? Did you happen to try the baseball jersey?

i woke a few hours late but i still was able to grab a pair but a half size up from my tts. i wear a 10 but i could fit a 10.5 in most shoes if they don't run huge.. anyone with comments on how these gel sights fit? i hope they're not too big.

im so glad these were so available though. waking up about 3 hours after the release and i still got it easily. if only all releases were like this. hopefully they will be from now on to avoid the headaches in the morning since kith is growing. easier on me. i could careless about resale value if a shoe looks good and has good quality everyone that wants them should be able to get them.

What I'm most concerned is about the length since I'm a short guy.

Do you think the length of the bomber in Small was about 24-inch like it's stated on the website?

Would you mind telling me how tall you are?

Thanks!!

Agreed. Shoes dont sell out cause they are "good" they sell out cause they are hyped. 

While this is very true, quantity does have a lot to do with it. Just spoke to a close friend yesterday that works at UBIQ and he was telling me the minimum orders from Asics, New Balance, etc. have increased quite a bit. The earlier releases were around 1,000 pairs or less and now it's around 3,000. If any of Ronnie's recent drops were released 2-3 years ago, you would see them selling out within 30 minutes.

I half wonder if they didn't pull that remaining stock off the site yesterday so that they weren't just sitting there.

I'm pretty excited about getting the WCP's. I hadn't planned on copping the "Atlantics" but pulled the trigger anyhow. I got them in a size 8, same size as what I wear in GL3 and GLV (which fit snug, I could .5 up). I noticed some people mentioning they went .5 size down. I have a pretty wide foot, I just hope I'm not going to be swimming in these.

any chance the pacifics and the shorts will be available next weekend? I am way too sick to go out in this ******* nyc weather.

Venice shop had a restock of Pacifics and Atlantics. Only sz 8.5 and 9 left respectively when I was there. They'll be getting additional Asics models before the shop closes apparently. Copped the wcp hoody while I was in. Great fit

I copped the Atlantics in a 9.5 for one of my boys because he asked me to spot him on this release. Today he hits me up and tells me he doesn't want them anymore. Can't trust anyone these days. Now I'm down $190 with a pair of shoes that I can't even fit.
mean.gif

I copped the Atlantics in a 9.5 for one of my boys because he asked me to spot him on this release. Today he hits me up and tells me he doesn't want them anymore. Can't trust anyone these days. Now I'm down $190 with a pair of shoes that I can't even fit.:smh:

He ain't your boy then

That's grime lol make him pay you back and have him struggle to sell them! He can at least try to trade for a pair he wants his size. Unless he was trying resell lol sounds like why he doesn't want them anymore

Last edited:
Can anyone who has tried on the WCPs comment on how they fit?  I am curious since that I am usually a size 10 but bought a size 9.5 in the pacifics. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

i tried them on they fit like gel sagas i would say go with gel saga sizing ... im a 9tts in gl3/5 i go .5 up in gal sagas i wear 8.5

Back
Top Bottom