Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Yeah under $700 would be very nice! Hopefully, with Christmas shopping coming up these sellers will need the extra cash quick and drop prices.
Before they dropped I paid $700 to lockdown a pair of 11.5... I hit on a 12 during the release... Assuming I get both pairs you're more than welcome to have the 11.5 for what I paid...

any size 13s you can bless me with?
nthat.gif
nah sorry, I only cop everything in my size. I had to give away a pair of SG 3.0 because I was leaving for Japan and would've missed the presale link that I was granted to. So I ooped 1 of my 2 SG 3.0 links to a friend and have him cop 2 SG's, 1 for me and 1 for him. So in the end, I only got 1 SG afterwards. 1 ST from Cyber Monday, and 2 Mossads that I'm keeping for myself

nah sorry, I only cop everything in my size. I had to give away a pair of SG 3.0 because I was leaving for Japan and would've missed the presale link that I was granted to. So I ooped 1 of my 2 SG 3.0 links to a friend and have him cop 2 SG's, 1 for me and 1 for him. So in the end, I only got 1 SG afterwards. 1 ST from Cyber Monday, and 2 Mossads that I'm keeping for myself
no worries figured i would try...considering most people dont buy their size anymore
tongue.gif

Damn I didn't know KITH Miami was opening this Friday, otherwise I would have asked for this weekend off from work so I can take the trip down from Orlando. :smh:

Since it's a new store opening, what do you think the chances are of them having releases from earlier this year? I've been dying for a pair of the Dooms.

Mossads shipped.

Had to go and poke the bear about my Yeezy order from last week. Was really counting on it, was an x-mas gift for my sister :frown:

Damn I didn't know KITH Miami was opening this Friday, otherwise I would have asked for this weekend off from work so I can take the trip down from Orlando.
mean.gif

Since it's a new store opening, what do you think the chances are of them having releases from earlier this year? I've been dying for a pair of the Dooms.

i hit on the F&F Gel Mai's, so ill be expecting those F&F AF1 Linens to arrive on my doorstep as well 
nerd.gif

nah but from reading the article, sounds like your only shot is to win the raffle at Kith Miami. doesn't sound like there'll be an online release. but who knows

Last edited:
They were available for a couple mins. I saw the tweet late but was still able to cop. IMO I think there were more than 700 of each.

Back
Top Bottom