Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Kith gets pairs tho...idk why you dont believe that

shopify goes in sequence, its a fact (not my pic)

stop being so hard headed and go enjoy your yeezys
roll.gif
LET ME BE RIGHT, I WANT MY YEEZYS TO BE LIMITED AF

roll.gif

Anyone notice that the Mossad and ST size tags read "Made in Vietnam"? Does that mean the box was made in Vietnam or it's just a misprint like the "Salmom Toe"?

Anyone notice that the Mossad and ST size tags read "Made in Vietnam"? Does that mean the box was made in Vietnam or it's just a misprint like the "Salmom Toe"?
Most likely the box?

I'd like to know if MIJ refers to the materials, the construction, or both

Video unboxing of "Mossads" for you eager beavers.
Would agree that this is the cleaner color way of the two. Ronnie hit a homerun with this one.

Most likely the box?

I'd like to know if MIJ refers to the materials, the construction, or both
I think it's a misprint because most Asics are made in Vietnam, so they just forgot to change that detail. But the unicorns should have been constructed in Japan, materials could have been imported or native to Japan as well.

The main thing that I am questioning at this point is where in the world my Gel Mai's are and why haven't they been shipped yet lol. My golden ticket mossads have shipped and delivered, yet the mais are still showing as unfulfilled.

I'm in the same boat but I copped Salmon 3.1 and never got tracking. My hat showed up today and my ST 2.0's got here yesterday. Wondering if they are coming still. I had this happen before but both packages showed up at the same time.

To say I would be beyond pissed would be an understatement
yup thats why i say MIJ don't mean nothin. Rather them be made in China and cost 150 cuz they still gonna have the same old QC issues that asics always has.. Smh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom